Guitar Hero® Live
By Activision Publishing, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Guitar Hero® is back!
Download Guitar Hero Live (touch version) at a reduced price on your iOS device now!
Play Guitar Hero Live on the go on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch or enjoy a living room experience on your TV*! Rock out to two FREE trial songs, then continue your tour by buying the GUITAR CONTROLLER BUNDLE or purchasing the DIGITAL touch only version.
One game, two ways to play!
1. Guitar Hero Live puts you on stage rocking reactive live-action crowds. Guitar Hero Live is all about the dream of becoming a rock star. You will play with REAL band members, playing to REAL crowds, with REAL reactions to your performance. Play well and the crowd will love you! Play poorly and your fans will turn on you!
2. GHTV is the world’s first playable music video network that lets you play along to official music videos and more! Jump into one of the GHTV channels anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and get rocking!
Guitar Hero Live for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch (available at your local or online retailer)
Buy the all new iOS GUITAR CONTROLLER BUNDLE to gain access to a huge library of Guitar Hero Live and GHTV songs as well as the brand new re-invented 6 button BLE guitar controller. The new controller makes the game easier for beginners and adds new levels of challenge for expert players!
The GUITAR CONTROLLER BUNDLE and DIGITAL versions include:
* Over 40 Guitar Hero Live tracks to play and master
* Access to the GHTV channels featuring over 200 songs at launch
* iOS touch gameplay so you can take your game on the go!
* iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
* iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
* iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
* iPod touch 6
* Internet Connection
* iOS8 or higher
* Minimum storage of 3GB
* BLE for Guitar Controller
* A Game Center account is required to play GHTV
*TV play requires Lightning Digital AV adapter and HDMI cable or Apple TV, all not included.
ACTIVISION MAKES NO GUARANTEES REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY OF ONLINE PLAY OR FEATURES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION GHTV, AND MAY MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE ONLINE SERVICES IN ITS DISCRETION WITHOUT NOTICE.
© 2015 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, FREESTYLEGAMES, GUITAR HERO and GH are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. The ESRB rating icons are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Software Association. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.
What's New in Version 3.1.0
• Memory optimisation fixes
• Improved menu performance in GHTV
• Reduces stalls within the menus
• Improvements to UI loading times
• Improvements to menu scrolling speeds
• Fixed various crashes both major and minor
• Introduces the functionality to make changes to the EULA without the need for a title update
• Introduces IPv6 support
• Various UI improvements
• Reduction in the amount of Scaleform data created in GHTV
More of a downgrade
Unfortunately the menu has been downgraded, not updated, in GHTV. Scrolling is way too sensitive and the clicking doesn't even correlate to scrolls. Also, when you finish or quit a song in GHTV, you are brought to the very top of the songlist..when before you were brought right back to the song you just played. I am pretty baffled as to how these things were cleared through Freestyle's QA team, because they are very bold issues.
I know this will probably never happen, but please give iPad players the option to play in portrait mode, and make the fretboard bigger. It is wayyy too small and takes up only about 30% of the entire screen. I can rough-fix this by using the Zoom feature in iOS settings but this can get annoying and problematic. Playing with Zoom is honestly the only way to FC or even play through some songs in the game
The best game available on iOS
Great game! I'm a big fan of Guitar Hero series and love this one because I can play it anywhere!
After unlocking the full version you get lots of songs plus there are new added every now and then.
The app it self could use some improvements like scrolling in "on demand" menu and sorting songs for example "recently added". It's very poor compared to console version.
The GHTV is pretty much dead, you only play against bots, but you can easily get 1st place and loads of currency and quickly level up.
A full single player mode is also available as the same as it is on consoles.
Tried really hard to like a watered down classic
The music is god-awful, and try all you want, but Rhianna is not justifiable guitar hero music. Neither is Katy Perry or Eminem.
The live show treatment makes me squirm with embarrassment from seeing droves of lame white people holding signs that would make the Disney channel look edgy. Was the budget so low that animations and a storyline were cut to make room for a new guitar design? Which brings me to the guitar. Ok, I get the whole stacked 3x2 buttons, and yes, it is more challenging, but the visual UI is not nearly as easy to see as colors. Using the orientation of guitar pick-shaped icons instead of colors is simply not enough to consistently see when the changes are coming.
The only reason for stars is the integration with iOS. It's fairly seamless.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 28, 2016
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 2.30 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Activision Publishing, Inc.
- © 2015 Activision Publishing, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Digital Game$9.99
- 300 Hero Cash Pack$0.99
- 900 Hero Cash Pack$2.99
- 3300 Hero Cash Pack$9.99
- 1800 Hero Cash Pack$5.99
- 6900 Hero Cash Pack$19.99
- 18000 Hero Cash Pack$49.99