• Learn To Play Your Favorite Riffs on the Electric Guitar
• 700+ Songs to learn from different eras and genres.
• Highly configurable guitar with clean / distortion effects.
• Resizable fretboard suitable for all devices and tablets.
• High simulator quality and is quick and responsive.
***** Riffs *****
Songs cover all genres: Rock, Indie, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Naughties, Modern, Latin, Classical, Film Themes, TV Themes, Pop, Traditional. Well known riffs such as ACDC, Alice Cooper, Arctic Monkeys, Beatles, Cream, Deep Purple, etc:
***** Other Features *****
• Professionally recorded digitised Fender Stratocaster sounds for each separate note or go acoustic or plug in the distortion!
• Support for Left Handers
• Focus on sections of the song to master those licks.
• Adjust the speed and volume of the riff for playing along.
• Highlight notes on/off to play by ear.
• Standard note tab naming convention.
Duran Duran - Rio
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
Alan Walker - The Spectre
Strauss - Voice of Spring
Detroit Kara Theme
AnoHana - Secret Base
Ratings and Reviews
Learned quite a few riffs
I have learned quite a few riffs from this app. I can actually make music with my guitar! I start on the app, 5 notes, then 10, etc., until I get to the end. It does have nice options....speed, fret width, etc. Be nice if you could change speed without opening options.
Need some work, lots of potential.
Great idea. Tons of cool riffs to learn. The user interface need work. Put a play, rewind,pause,slow buttons at the bottom. My biggest problem is its hard to see the high lighted notes. Please let us choose what color we use. A color blind person or some one with poor eyes would be sol trying to see the notes playing? I have perfect vision and I found my self straining. I know what I am asking is a lot. So I'll just ask to allow us to change the note being being played color. And how about note speed at the bottom along with play and pause. If you can allow us to change note color I will buy the pro version and support you. Some other idea would be allow to choose from notes being played or fingertip to use. Down the road if you learn how to have the program to listen to a guitar would be cool. But I can live with out that and just memorize the riffs to play on my guitar. You have a great idea. Will keep a eye on the progress. I hope this I s taken as just a opinion and no disrespect meant. Thank you for Your time. Rock on. P.s lots of great riffs.
I just wanna start by telling you guys that if you are a beginner guitarist, like me. You are gonna love this app. Granted I would love to continue my journey through rock 'n roll and my love for System of a Down, but I only have my CDs and my ability to learn songs just by listening to them. It took 8 years of violin lessons to teach me what I have learned about music. A lot of great musicians play by ear and by memory, just takes practice to achieve greatness.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.