Guitar Scales Power
By Thomas Gunter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Knowledge of scales is essential when improvising, chord construction and writing music. Guitar Scales Power will help any level guitar player improve their playing and is a great scale reference.
• All keys and positions of scales listed below in free version
• Awesome sound - scale and note playback
• Simple user interface
Scales are shown in positions covering the complete fretboard in any key. Notes can be displayed showing the letter, interval and fingering. Scales can be played at adjustable speed and highlight as played to aid in learning.
Learn scales by seeing five patterns that cover the fretboard for each scale. Scale positions correspond to the popular CAGED system. The CAGED system chord shape for the current position of a scale is displayed to assist in learning and remembering scale positions in any key.
Pentatonic etc: Major & Minor Pentatonic, Blues, Major Blues
Major scale modes: Ionian, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian (Natural Minor) and Locrian
Minor scales: Harmonic Minor, Melodic Minor Ascending (Jazz Minor)
Symmetrical scales: Chromatic
• Easy to use and awesome sound
• Shows CAGED system chord shape for scale positions
• Display note – letter, interval or fingering
• Supports alternative tunings
• Swipe across strings to play scales
• Direction of swipe determines low/high or high/low playback
• Playback scales full position or 1 octave
• Tap on a note to play it
• Right or Left handed guitar display
• Zoom in or out to see complete neck
• Universal App – use on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
• iPad version takes advantage of larger screen
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Code maintenance to prepare for future enhancements
Other minor improvements
This app made my thighs quiver for more.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 18, 2016
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 9.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thomas Gunter
- © 2016 Thomas Gunter
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.