#1 Music App in over 50 Countries!!
The Essential App for any Guitar Player!
Take your guitar playing to the next level with the most Realistic Sounding Guitar App!
Guitar Suite HD contains six essential screens: Chords, Scales, Play Mode (with chord lookup), Tuner, Tune by Ear, and a Metronome, making it the must-have comprehensive aid for guitarists. Practice, reference or teach by accessing Guitar Suite's library of over 2 Million chords. Visual feedback from the Metronome with variable tempo and meter, helps maintain a consistent tempo while practicing.
• Use it with all of your stringed instruments! Electric & Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Banjo, Ukulele, and Mandolin, each with standard, alternate and custom tunings!
• Access to our our massive library of 2 Million+ chords and over 40 scales, for every instrument, key, and tuning!
• Tune your instruments by Ear or with our highly accurate Chromatic Tuner. Both automatically adapt to your current instrument and tuning (Drop D, Open E, etc).
• Metronome with “Perfect Timing” includes adjustable time signatures, tap to set beat, on screen flash for visual queues, and five sound packs.
• Reverse chord look up, custom guitar skins, high quality audio sounds, free play mode and much much more!
• Constantly being updated with new and improved features
Follow us on Twitter - @PanoramicSoft
Like us on Facebook - Panoramicsoft
Fixes iOS 9 crash
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad at all
Plays well and let's me practice in the morning without waking up the family
Strings sound slightly out of tune.
"Lute" is really a mandolin.
Excellent backup to regular tools
I left my tuner and metronome sitting at home when I left for a recent performance. I had my IPad with me however, and found this little app. It was a life saver, as I'm only fair at tuning 100% by ear and memory. I had some time, so attempted to first tune by ear. The app disagreed with a couple of my best estimates, and I have to say that when I adjusted the strings to be in tune according to the app, they sounded better. After getting fully tuned (I had changed the strings a couple days earlier, so they were still settling in and much more out of tune than they normally get without help), I also tried out the tune by ear function, and found that each string sound played by the app is a very good imitation of a well tuned instrument. Having the several thousand chord charts will be an extremely handy tool going forward for practices or jam sessions. Very happy I made the purchase.
I expect I'll continue to use my regular tuner and metronome, but certainly won't panic if I leave them at home again. The chord charts included in this app will almost certainly become my primary source for new (or forgotten) chord fingerings and variations. I haven't found any that the library is missing ( or has wrong) yet. They'll be much more convenient than hauling a book, or needing a computer to look up the chord.
Great app, well worth the purchase.
- Panoramic Software Inc.
- 137.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 - 2015 Panoramic Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.