Guitar Techniques: the technical guitar magazine
By Future plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***FREE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION TRIAL – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!***
Guitar Techniques is the world's only all-technique guitar magazine, providing lessons in blues, rock, metal, country, classical, acoustic and more. Our teachers are some of the world's finest guitarists, our tab is clear and accurate and our lessons tailored to all abilities.
Guitar Techniques now features audio tracks with enhanced tab so you can read, listen, learn and play. Simply tap the play button at the start of the music and off you go.
Note: Due to circumstances beyond our control, occasional tracks may not be available with audio and animated tablature.
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $3.99 / €3.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
1 year £26.99 / $35.99 / €35.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 4.9.5
• Bookmarking bug fix. Some users have reported saving bookmarks are not being stored. If the update doesn't address the problem please get in touch.
• Other minor tweaks to improve the app.
Don’t forget that new subscribers can get the latest issue FREE with our introductory trial subscription offer!
Great app with interactive features, excellent resource!
Previously had left a less than favorable review when having problems with the app on my iPad, several emails from support helped identify a problem and I'm happy to say the app has been working flawlessly for several months with all features. Quality of the lessons and artists featured monthly make this my favorite learning tool & well worth the cost. *Tip* if you see the promotion to buy all back issues, do it! Tons of lessons to choose from, and as a classic rock, blues, and southern rock enthusiast with interests in other styles I can say everything is well represented here.
Guitar Techniques is the best guitar lesson magazine available IMO, and having it on my iPad and iPhone to take anywhere? Priceless!
Fix the app
I can't even open my downloads. My advice is don't get it. Huge disappointment. Great mag, lousy app.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 26, 2016
- Version: 4.9.5
- Size: 67.2 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Guitar Techniques Subscriptions$2.99
- Guitar Techniques Subscriptions$35.99
- Guitar Techniques Subscriptions$11.99
- All unowned back issues (excluding special issues)$47.99
- August 2012$3.99
- September 2012$3.99
- December 2011$3.99
- November 2011$3.99
- February 2012$3.99
- November 2013$3.99