By Peter Deelstra
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An easy-to-use accurate audio/visual tuner for your guitar.
Provides a simple interface to visually check whether the pitch for each string is low or high, and lets you "see" the pitch change as you wind/unwind the string tuning machines. Tuning has never been easier.
Shows exactly how many cents (1/100ths of a semitone) a note is out-of-tune.
- Extremely accurate - within 1 cent (1/100th of a semitone) of each note with sub-second response time.
- Developed in Austin, Texas, the "Live Music Capital of the World".
- Use the standard tuning E-A-D-G-B-E or one of many alternate tunings: regular tunings such as Minor Third, special tunings such Drop D, open tunings such Open C, lower tunings, higher tunings.
- Adjust pitch incrementally from 400 to 480 Hz or up/down a half/full step from A440. (The International Organization for Standardization specifies the frequency for the note A in the treble stave as 440 Hz. ISO 16:1975).
- Tap to hear an accurate note if tuning by ear instead of using visual tuning.
- Enable/disable Auto-string-detect (not recommended for noisy environments).
What's New in Version 2.3
iOS 10 support and bug fixes.
Quick Simple Accurate
Simple, reliable and accurate. Pick up the guitar, tune it in a few seconds and ready to play. Especially good when I'm out and get to play someone else's guitar. I use this every day!
Just as good if not better than nonmobile
I have used this mobile tuner for years and it has yet to fail me! Would totally recommend to anyone!
Save yourself at LEAST $50 and get this app. I feel dumb that it didn't occur to me to get a tuner on my phone till now.
Playing guitar for 15+yrs, this tuner is awesome
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 04, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 12.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peter Deelstra
- © 2016 Peter Deelstra
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.