For more than 31 years, Guitar World has served as North America's leading publication for rock guitarists, providing unique instructional content, exclusive photography and interviews with the genre's leading celebrity guitarists. Each month, Guitar World offers lessons that help players refine their craft, in-depth reviews of the latest guitars, amplifiers and effects, current happenings from around the rock scene, celebrity columnists and one-on-one conversations with artists ranging from iconic superstars to the young guns of today.
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue. Individual issues are priced at: Single issue $7.99 (US) / $7.99 (CA)
With subscription prices at: 1 month $1.99 (US) / $1.99 (CA) 1 year $14.99 (US) / $14.99 (CA)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• Faster loading store.
• General bug fixes and optimisations to improve app performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Missing one small thing
If I could access my digital subscription it would be awesome!
This app is so cool👍🏻
Good, but not quite there yet.
Being a paper subscriber I am highly disappointed that wasn't able to transfer my subscription. So, I purchased one magazine to test it out. (it's not like 8 bucks ever killed anyone). The digital version seems to hold true to the paper edition, but with the CD or other special content not included, you're not getting your monies worth.
For now, I'll leave the 3 star rating until those two issues are resolved. And once they are I'll gladly give a 5-star rating and continue my subscription exclusively on the digital format.
P.S. to the users complaining about the app being "free", you make a moot point. It sounds like to me you would rather them make you pay for the reader app AND then purchase issues once inside. No? I thought you might say that. So until the checker at 7-11 forces you to pay a dollar to just LOOK at the magazine, I would say it's a pretty straightforward system. Cheers!
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 31.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © (c) NewBay Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Guitar World Magazine Subscriptions $1.99
- Guitar World Magazine Subscriptions $14.99
- ESP 2014 Preview Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.