GuitarTone - Guitar amps and effect pedals
By Sonoma Wire Works
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Guitar amps and effects for iPhone and iPad. Inspired by the ultimate collection of legendary and boutique amps and effect pedals, GuitarTone offers a vast array of high quality tones. Sonoma passionately created tonal interpretations of essential vintage and custom amps, pedals and microphones, and assembled them into GuitarTone. GuitarTone includes 3 amps and 3 effects with additional amps and effect available for purchase. GuitarTone 3 includes all new tube models for all amps, 2x oversampling, a-la-carte amp and effects purchasing, 2 new effect pedals available for purchase.
• Includes 3 effects: Phaser, Drive+ and Va-Room
• Includes 3 amps: '60 Slant, Custom and Tweed Blues
• Free high visibility tuner
• More amps and effects: 25 more amps with cabs and 26 more effects available for purchase a-la-carte or save money by purchasing packs
• Every cabinet has 4 mic options: Dynamic, Condenser, Ribbon, and Precision. Cabs can be used with any amp
• Pre and post effects: Drag one or more effects into an effects chain before or after the amp
• Double Cab: the ultimate guitar tone with stereo guitar cabinets. Use two cabinet and microphone combinations at the same time to create a killer sound
• Preset Board for quickly jumping between favorite presets
• Noise Gate reduces unwanted noise, with fast mode for high gain amps to produce super crunchy metal tones
• The Amp's Power button bypasses both the amp and cabinets, so you can use the pedals by themselves or through your own rig
• Low latency
While GuitarTone works great with iOS audio interfaces by many companies, it sounds best with GuitarJack (see GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini). GuitarJack interfaces are "top-of-the-line...impeccable sound with no discernible noise." (Rolling Stone), "better fidelity" (Premier Guitar), "very quiet with plenty of headroom, and not a hint of RF hum" (Tape Op).
Audiobus FX Support: Record your guitar with the incredible sounds of GuitarTone in Audiobus enabled apps, like GarageBand, or filter the output of another app, like NLogSynth, before recording it.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
New effect pedals added (purchase required)
Use up to 6 effect pedals simultaneously
New tube models in all amps
All amps revoiced for new tube models
All amp and effect processing 2x oversampled
Higher gain amps now use up to 5 pre-amp tubes
Double-cab now has pan control for each cab
Mics now include phase flip switch
All amps and effects now available to purchase a-la-cart
Wah pedals revoiced and control improved from GuitarJack Stage
Needs more work to be great
The application runs, but only in portrait.
It is easy to set up and use.
But the sounds are just terrible on most of the amps, positive grid has this app beat into the ground, hard...the DSP of this software is very thin, tinny, and harsh; and while the sustain is great, its just a very bad experience to have...
The 2 iaps I use were the 12AX7 and Meister....the meister is truly awful...muddy, no definition, and no clarity...12 ax is great.
Its miles ahead of version 1, but still....so so SOOOO far behind the standards like BIAS and Jamup.
With work it could be great though, the deviator amp is just swell with the right settings...
Sounds and works great
GuitarTone sounds better with this version! Great job guys! Using GuitarTone with GuitarJack Stage is fun, it's knobs and switches are in sync with GuitarTone.
If you have their input device this may work for you, otherwise look elsewhere.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 06, 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 102 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sonoma Wire Works
- © 2011-2017, Sonoma Wire Works
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PedalPack 1$9.99
- PedalPack 2$9.99
- AmpPack 2$9.99
- Blackface 'lux$0.99