By Sonoma Wire Works
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Guitar amps and effects for iPhone and iPad. Inspired by the ultimate collection of legendary and boutique amps and effect pedals, GuitarTone offers a vast array of high quality tones. Sonoma passionately created tonal interpretations of essential vintage and custom amps, pedals and microphones, and assembled them into GuitarTone. GuitarTone includes 3 amps and 3 effects with additional amps and effect available for purchase. GuitarTone 3 includes all new tube models for all amps, 2x oversampling, a-la-carte amp and effects purchasing, 2 new effect pedals available for purchase.
• Includes 3 effects: Phaser, Drive+ and Va-Room
• Includes 3 amps: '60 Slant, Custom and Tweed Blues
• Free high visibility tuner
• More amps and effects: 25 more amps with cabs and 26 more effects available for purchase a-la-carte or save money by purchasing packs
• Every cabinet has 4 mic options: Dynamic, Condenser, Ribbon, and Precision. Cabs can be used with any amp
• Pre and post effects: Drag one or more effects into an effects chain before or after the amp
• Double Cab: the ultimate guitar tone with stereo guitar cabinets. Use two cabinet and microphone combinations at the same time to create a killer sound
• Preset Board for quickly jumping between favorite presets
• Noise Gate reduces unwanted noise, with fast mode for high gain amps to produce super crunchy metal tones
• The Amp's Power button bypasses both the amp and cabinets, so you can use the pedals by themselves or through your own rig
• Low latency
While GuitarTone works great with iOS audio interfaces by many companies, it sounds best with GuitarJack (see GuitarJack Stage and StudioJack Mini). GuitarJack interfaces are "top-of-the-line...impeccable sound with no discernible noise." (Rolling Stone), "better fidelity" (Premier Guitar), "very quiet with plenty of headroom, and not a hint of RF hum" (Tape Op).
Audiobus FX Support: Record your guitar with the incredible sounds of GuitarTone in Audiobus enabled apps, like GarageBand, or filter the output of another app, like NLogSynth, before recording it.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- Updated for iOS 11
- Fixed some crashes
- Fixed cpu overload on slower devices (by disabling oversampling on iPhone 5, 5c, and iPad 4)
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 05, 2017
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 110 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sonoma Wire Works
- © 2011-2017, Sonoma Wire Works
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- PedalPack 1$9.99
- PedalPack 2$9.99
- AmpPack 2$9.99
- Tweed Twin$0.99
- Tweed Deluxe$0.99
- Tweed Contender$0.99