Guitar Tuna – The Ultimate Free Tuner for Guitar, Bass and Ukulele with Chord tab game and Metronome
By Yousician Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GuitarTuna is the easiest, fastest and most accurate tuner app in the world!
The ultimate tuner for guitar, bass, ukulele and all popular string instruments. GuitarTuna has been downloaded over 20 million times and is used by beginners and experts!
Why is it the world’s most popular tuner ever built?
• Simple and easy to use. Works with both electric and acoustic guitars and string instruments using the built-in microphone. No cables needed.
• Perfect for complete beginners. Recommended by guitar teachers.
• Simple and intuitive. Clear visual feedback with signal history.
Award winning audio technology:
• Built on the world's most advanced audio recognition algorithm - the same technology powering Yousician
• Professional accuracy for advanced players
• Auto mode tuner (for super fast tuning, hands-free, string by string)
Advanced tools for all musicians:
• Metronome: set at any tempo, change the beat manually or by tapping at the desired speed
• 6 Ultimate Chord Learning Games: learn, practice and master chords, and develop the ability to recognize them by ear
• Chord library: find any chord diagram easily and hear how it should sound
• Learn Guitar Songs: 4 songs with guitar notation (tabs) to play along and test your skills
• Alternative tuning sets
(we are working on the chromatic tuner feature, thanks for the suggestions!)
• Electric and acoustic guitars
• Many other string instruments
Over 100 tunings available, including:
• Other drop tunings
• Open tunings
• Half step down
• 7-string tunings including drop-A
• Works in noisy areas, with background noise cancellation technology
• Designed by guitarists for guitarists and developed by the world’s leading audio engineers
• Improve your skills in chords, riffs, tabs, and ear training, and increase your picking speed, just like you would with guitar lessons / classes
• make the app look like your instrument by choosing different headstock visuals
Please be careful:
If it is your first time tuning the guitar or instrument, please be careful. We recommend watching a YouTube tutorial or asking a guitar player how it's done. Beginners risk snapping strings with improper tuning techniques.
Send us feedback:
Got ideas to make GuitarTuna even better? Send your ideas and suggestions to: email@example.com
Download our other free music learning app:
Yousician - the best way to learn, practice and master the guitar, piano and ukulele
*** Ranked the #1 Education app in 119 countries ****
*** Selected twice as Editor's choice by Apple in 2015 ***
*** Over 25 million users ***
Learn more about Yousician on Youtube and Facebook
What's New in Version 3.5.1
- We update GuitarTuna every few weeks to make it even better & faster.
- Having problems? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we answer every email in 1 day.
I've been using GuitarTuna for about a year or more. I play guitar (electric and acoustic), mandolin, and mess around a little with an electric bass.
I have three electric guitars hanging on the wall, each with a different tuning. GuitarTuna makes it super easy and quick to check the custom tunings of each guitar. As I'm getting older, my hearing isn't as good as it used to be. It's nice to be able to quickly launch the app and check any number of custom tunings for any one of my instruments. I love the tools, especially the metronome (which I should be using a lot more often), it's very user friendly and accurate. If I only realized even half the features of this app, I would give it 5 stars.
This app is awesome! If you need an app that doesn't need WiFi to work, gives you complete accuracy, and is super easy? Guitar Tuna is the one! I have played guitar for almost 4 years. I am very picky in what I do, including the way I tune my guitar. I have used a Snark before. It's a high-tech tuner you stick on the end of your guitar. It is nice, but you need good lighting and it isn't always accurate. Before Guitar Tuna, I had tried other apps, but none as good as this. My favorite part, other then the tuner, is that you can learn guitar on the app. It's a great way to start off. I hope this helped, and I recommend you get Guitar Tuna!
I never give reviews on apps, however I've only been playing guitar for like a year off and on (about 4 months with out even picking it up) I found this app just to tune up my guitar and I've learned so much in just a little over the week I've had it! I highly recommend you guys give it a shot, beginner or expert, it will help. Granted I'm still in my early stages of learning chords and how to change smoothly from note to note and keep the strumming down well but I believe this app is gonna get me where I'm wanting to head! THANKS AGAIN!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 12, 2016
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 53.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Yousician Ltd
- © Yousician
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- GuitarTuna Pro$12.99
- All In One$9.99
- Ukulele & Cavaquinho$3.99
- Power Bundle$3.99
- All Chords$6.99
- Open Bundle$3.99
- Bass 4 and 5-string$3.99
- Folk Guitars$3.99
- 7 & 12 String guitars$3.99
- Guitar 12 strings$3.99