By Gulfstream Aerospace
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Gulfstream PlaneBalance puts the best weight and balance tools directly in your hands. Designed by Gulfstream pilots for Gulfstream pilots, PlaneBalance allows you to compute a weight and balance report, and elevator trim setting before each flight. You can choose any ASC that affects the weight and balance, and dynamically check for proper operating limitations while creating a load manifest.
The app is configured to work with most Gulfstream large cabin aircraft, including the GIV, GV, G450, G550 and G650. Multiple aircraft models may be loaded and customized to reflect your actual aircraft configuration. Reports can be saved, emailed or printed directly from the iPad.
- Dynamically compute zero fuel weight, ramp weight, takeoff weight, and landing weight, and more.
- Create and customize your configuration, including model, cabin layout, ARMs, weights, operating items, and more.
- Assign standard weights for passengers, taxi fuel and more.
- Auto fill cabin with default weights.
- Easily create load manifests before each flight.
- Unlimited number of Gulfstream models may be stored for use.
Note: The PlaneBalance app requires installation of and at least one active subscription for the PlaneBook app, also available on the Apple App Store.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
Fixed bugs in 'Modify Operating Weight' view, not being able to add operating item by tapping + button or tapping 'Done' button on keyboard.
Corrected bad initial value for empty weight moment.
Removed nan's in bow section upon initial creation of config.
Moment value not properly updating in bow section.
Added 'Clear' (x) button in Operating Items and Empty Weight section text fields.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Jun 27, 2016
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 20.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
- © 2016 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPad.