This app requires a Gululu with an iPhone 4S or newer with iOS 8.0+. Get your Gululu at www.mygululu.com.
Gululu is an innovative daily companion for children. The engaging interactive pet and goal-based drinking helps children develop healthy water drinking habits on their own. It helps you to:
- Ensure your children stay properly hydrated the fun way
- Use virtual pets to make them happy to drink water regularly
- Facilitate healthy social networking for your children
Use the Gululu app to access these features:
- Set drinking goals and select virtual pets in the initial setup
- Communicate children’s drinking data and patterns as a primary function
- Monitor children’s social graph to ensure safe social networking and compare children’s drinking data to their peers
- Configure the bottle to enter silent mode to allow children to concentrate on learning during school hours.
Find us on Facebook: @Gululu
Need help? Write to: email@example.com
- Optimise user experience
- Bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
I just love it! I do have to recommend some thing, please add 12 hour time. Other than that, it’s great! Love the little costumes for Halloween and how they all have different personalities. Keep up the good work!
My daughters (6 and 2) love their water bottles. They would give them a million stars. I mostly love them too. They drink more water and unlock cute outfits and skills. They charge them almost every night so the battery isn't a problem. But... We've been through 3 of them. The first one had a software problem the first week we got it. They said put it on the charger for a day or so and it should fix itself. When it didn't they sent her a brand new one and asked for that one to be sent back. In the week it sat in my car (because of pure laziness) it randomly started working again and my two year old claimed it. (the company said to just go ahead and keep it, super nice of them) so that one eventually broke again. This time he screen stopped working completely. I sent customer service an email (which is frustrating because I'd rather call) of it and they sent her ANOTHER brand new one for free. That broken one is still currently in a drawer in the kitchen. I also ended up buying my kids sister one for Christmas too. And she hasn't had any problems I know of. My six year olds bottle won't update the firmware or something causing it to not let her switch characters in the app and I have to email customer service to do it remotely. Which is ok because there is a solution it's just that it takes a day or too. And my daughter went to her grandmas house for a month in the summer and her bottle didn't keep track of any of her water because it wasn't on the home wifi and it wouldn't let me attach it to her tablets hotspot. So that kind of sucked. But overall I'd say it's worth having.
Poor customer service!
Actually, I can't even say that. No customer service is more like it. It is quite a shame because the concept is great and many doctors and nurses are waiting to see how things go with ours before they start recommending the bottle to other parents with sick kiddos.
- Bowhead Technology Co., Ltd.
- 88.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Bowhead Technology Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.