Gunbound is World famous Turn-base Online Shooting Game.
■GunboundM is a World-wide Player vs Player Game!
- You can ride on Tank with various cannons and fight against other Player's tanks.
- The one team must be consisted of three different tank types.
- GunboundM supports Season competition and reward.
■GunboundM is easy to play but it has many strategical fun things!
- GunboundM supports a strategic battle of Battle-tanks with various weapons.
- You can play over 15 tanks have over 45 weapons.
- The effect-clouds and the totems will give special effects to missiles.
■New GunboundM supports multiple tank platforms!
- You can play Gunbound on your iPhone and iPad.
- New GunboundM is the Newest version has great new features.
■You can collect many tanks and Avatar riders!
- Nice cute and pretty Avatar riders are waiting fou you.
- All Avatar riders have special and various skills.
- Find Avatars can be effective in your strategy.
*Offical Website http://cafe.naver.com/gunboundm
*Youtube Game video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHttVPIo3_c
- 2 to 2 score games
- If there are few players waiting, AI player team will be created.
- World Boss Compensation Change
(You must be in the top 50 to receive Jewels.)
- Add two battle maps
- Add Cat Legion Pet
(Most of these pets attack the first explosion point.)
Ratings and Reviews
A classic, rethought.
I really enjoy GunboundM! I’ve been playing it for a few hours now and have a hundred or so matches played. The ranking system is really neat and motivates you to want to play, haha! Never have connection issues and usually can find matches quickly.
The way they make mobiles and avatars, plus jewels is completely different from the OG Gunbound and leaves a lot to be missed. Sometimes I don’t fully understand why I can’t use certain things I’ve received and there aren’t any manuals I can find. I’m sure if I googled it, something would turn up. Anyway, obviously there are micro transactions and besides the two for 5 bucks and under, I wouldn’t plan on buying that.
Also, great to play on high or low speed data connections. Fantastic find, keep it coming Sotfnyx!
Friend v. Friend?
I LOVE THIS GAME!!! I only stopped playing it back in high school cause I got a Mac and it was no longer supported by that OS. It brings back such nostalgia, and I can’t wait to see new features get added such as adding your friends, being able to challenge them, chat(maybe) and possibly 2v2 or even 3v3?? I would’ve given 5 stars if those features existed. Also: they need to explain the store system with the gems/gold/gears/cards. It looks wildly different than what I had on the PC version, and if you want to monetize better shouldn’t the store front easily be the only thing that doesn’t require you to think ??? I would love to say SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY right about now, but the store is so confusing I’m afraid since I don’t understand it I don’t wanna spend money on the wrong things.
Learn from the Kings you indie peasants
THIS is how you make a mobile online game. The hype was huge, the potential was astronomical, Gunbound pulled it off. This is how you port a game, stop making trash and make more games like GUNBOUND!!! Woooooh I love it <3 <3
Edit: in my last edit I said I would change to five stars if they fixed the current problems, assuming they would add friend lists and friend v friend matches by now because someone on the gunboundm reddit mentioned that a dev replied to him and said they would implement it. Since my suspicion has grown I have readjusted my rating to 3 stars and so I will change it to 5 stars when you add both of said features. They have not screwed up the game yet, it is still a nice little mobile game, but these pity little "whatever" updates are sketching me out. I hope they dont ruin such an amazing concept by ignoring the public.
- DargomStudio Co., Ltd.
- 253.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Dargomstudio inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Gems $9.99
- Start Package $2.99
- 30 Gems $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.