By GunBroker.com LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access the world's largest online auction of firearms and accessories on your mobile device.
Buyers can search for items, run saved searches, place items on your watch list in order to find the perfect item to buy. You can also search for the perfect item by scanning the UPC code or entering your favorite seller's username. Then once bid or buy an item you can connect with the seller and find an FFL to handle the transfer.
Sellers can track items they are selling, see which ones have bids, monitor item sales, and connect with buyers. You can also update payment, FFL, and shipping statuses of items you've sold.
Notifications keep all users up to date on the latest happenings. Whether you are buying or selling the GunBroker.com apps for iPhone and iPad will make sure you never miss out while you are on the go!
– Browse / Search: Access powerful search tools including searching by the seller's username
– Bid / Buy: Shop GunBroker.com using a mobile optimized interface
– Notifications: Buyers - never miss out on an auction when you set up custom alerts. Sellers – find out when you your item sells.
– FFL Finder: Find an FFL by zip code or device location.
– My GunBroker Buyers - Manage your buying activity at a glance. Sellers – watch your items sell while on the go.
Download the GunBroker.com app now to start bidding wherever and whenever!
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Fixed a crash when viewing search results
- Searching for numbers no longer assumes you are searching for an ItemId.
- We are working with our ad partners to tune ad display. Initial ad delivery was too invasive. We are working on the appropriate balance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Ads problem fixed for now
The ads used to chase you down the screen and take up half the screen. Now it seems they fixed this issue and eliminated the ads for now anyways. This app is functional. I've bought 3 guns just using this app and is very easy to use IMO. If you login to account from a computer the site has a ton of other stuff you would never know about. Most of the site stuff you don't need. If you are just looking to buy a gun on the move like I am all the time. Just use this app and you can win the auction.
Good but has limited features.
It's great for looking for whatever it is I might be randomly looking at. However as far as getting you completely through with any purchase it is impossible. You can't proceed to checkout like on actual web page. Also you can't leave a review about a seller after a transaction. At least not what I can figure out. No marking the item paid. These are the things that in my opinion make the website a good one. Out this into the app and your rolling.
Horrible ads always in your face when searching
I don't know what GunBroker was thinking when they developed this supposedly wonderful app, as their sponsored ads will always take up half of the search result screen; if you scroll down, the ads will follow you all the time. Basically in your face! I will never ever buy products from those ads, and I will absolutely make sure none of my friends buy them. Trash talk those ads sponsors if I have to. Plus the search of this app is broken, buggy at best. It constantly reloads on the previous screen, making fruitful search nearly impossible, if not a total waste of time........
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 13, 2015
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GUNBROKER.COM, LLC
- © 2014 GunBroker.com LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.