Play as Incendio, our hero, armed with your wits and a keg of gunpowder to liberate the town’s gold from the evil Boss Grimshaw in this explosive puzzle game!
150 levels of puzzles and mind-bending mayhem await as you blaze a gunpowder trail across the Wild West. Save the day using flaming wagons, Gatling guns, chandeliers, cannons, mine carts, and more! Burn your way through each puzzle and crack the safe with a cleverly placed powder keg!
Blow up all of Boss Grimshaw's piggy banks and race the clock to compete with friends as you work your way toward freeing the people's money from his greedy paws. But don’t underestimate Grimshaw's trickery. He isn't going to make this easy!
Download Gunpowder now, and blast your way to victory!
“Story of a hero trying to bring down the baddie told in such a classic cat-and-mouse way… Gunpowder will appeal to both fans of puzzle games and cartoons alike. 4½ out of 5!” -TouchArcade
"Thanks to such delightful visuals it feels like more of a breath of fresh air than usual" 4.5/5 - 148Apps
Featured in “Best New iOS Games” by MacLife.com
“A charming debut iPad puzzle game… beautifully illustrated, Gunpowder includes a great physics engine, offering iPad owners a nice little challenge.”
4.5 out of 5.0 – AppGemeInde
4.37 out of 5 – MOTD Media
9/10 - KickMyGeek.com
Compatibility fixes for newer iOS devices and iOS12+
Ratings and Reviews
Finally got stuck at level Lost-16
This is a great game. I'm not too wild about the aspect of beating a specific time goal (in this or other games), but fortunately as the levels progressed it seemed to become less of a chore. You don't actually have to beat the time goal to progress, but for some reason I felt compelled to do it. :-)
The game does a good job of introducing new gameplay mechanics as you progress in the game to provide some variety, which I appreciated.
I almost made it through all the levels, but I finally got stuck on level Lost-16 (from the Bonus Levels 1, Lost Levels set). I guess I probably must be missing the solution, but is it really possible to complete this level with only two barrels and no gunpowder?
The attention to detail in Gunpowder is exceptional! There's something very satisfying about figuring out a puzzle and watching the destruction unfold, with loot flying upwards and anything within range being blasted to smithereens. It's always different and I have yet to see the same explosion twice! The sound is always appropriate to the action (for instance a windmill becomes collateral damage and you hear the wood frame coming down). Very well done. Puzzles are varied and it keeps things interesting. Gunpowder has the best of both worlds - a stunning game that's a real joy to play. Not to be missed!
In most games, I usually play to get past a level and don't really care if I get all the achievements (3 stars, all bonuses, etc.).
In Gunpowder, I am determined to blow up every piggy bank. It's because it's both strategy and puzzle instead of just beating a clock (though there's a time target too). You'll want to figure out how to blow everything up. You don't have to, but you'll want to.
Plus, the graphics are nice, audio is cool and the explosions are fun. Good Job! 👍
- Rogue Rocket Games
- 837.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013,2015 Rogue Rocket Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Chapters Now $2.99
- Early Unlock Lost Levels $0.99
- Early Unlock Chapter 3 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.