There are an estimated SEVEN BILLION people on Earth, a HUNDRED MILLION black market weapons, TEN MILLION bad guys, and against it all... FOUR ass-kicking, money-hungry mercs! Command the toughest squad in the world while taking on crime lords and corrupt dictators in this ruthless bullet-fest!
When no one else can help, it's time to call in... GUNS 4 HIRE!!
GET IN. WRECK IT. GET PAID.
- KILLER CREW! Combine the brutal combat skills of L.T., Faraday, Burns and Boomer: from heavy artillery to high explosives!
- AUTOMATED GUN TURRETS! Deploy anywhere to rain 360 degrees of armour-piercing pain!
- ANTI-PERSONNEL MINES! Throw down instant minefields to disrupt enemy attack!
- AIR STRIKES! Call in death from above for total devastation!
- DIVIDE AND CONQUER! Use squad tactics and single touch control to deal devastation to the insurgents!
- SUIT UP! Equip armoured apparel and head gear to boost damage resistance and kill in style!
- LOCK AND LOAD! Use the spoils of war to upgrade your handguns, flame throwers, miniguns and rocket launchers!
- WARFARE! Subdue your enemies in explosive missions of bullet-riddled carnage!
GUNS 4 HIRE is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
Fixed currency awarded by Tapjoy.
Ratings and Reviews
Please Read This!!!
This game is really awesome and I recommend everybody to play it. But the thing is the time it takes for your soldiers to heal really isn't fun. It just takes something away from the game that just makes it less fun because you have to wait 45 minutes for another good battle. Also all the things you can buy and upgrade I feel is really expensive considering the amount of money you get per battle and the wait between battles. But on the other hand this game is good. Just try to add some new things and lower the prices of things in the game you can equip your soldiers with, and also add more loot to each battle and lower the heal time of your soldiers. This is a pretty good game but why not make it better? Please at least consider mine and many other people's desired of this game. Thanks bye:)
"Puppet master" game
The graphics are decent, story nonexistent (although it's understandable since it's not really going for that), and the levels are repetitive.
My biggest complaint with the game is simply that it's not fun. You basically just tell your guys where to go and they do 90% of the work. Apart from healing, the ocassional air strike, and prioritizing who to kill (FYI, it doesn't matter much), your contribution as a player is minimal.
TL;DR, the game basically plays itself and is pretty boring overall.
I liked this game alot because it took me on a thrill adrenaline feeling of being as a SWAT member or a cop! It was awesome that the guys would tell us what hurts so if you can heal them instantly then you knew they was just fine, that's a lesson in real life, help the injured!!
- Rebellion Interactive Limited
- 104.3 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Rebellion Interactive 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Bonus Bonanza $0.99
- Bad-Ass Bling $0.99
- Diamond Geezer $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.