“A brilliant multiplayer FPS that you should just go and play right now. 9/10” — PocketGamer
“A super slick super shooty super shooter. This is one of the best multiplayer FPS games to have hit the App Store in recent memory.“ — AppSpy
“Guns of Boom is some solid, streamlined shooting that feels better than quite a few other mobile shooters.” — 148Apps
• Easy and intuitive controls: get a hang of the game from the get-go and start climbing up the ranks!
• Vivid graphics and support for older devices: stunning visuals will keep you glued to the screen, while the hardware requirements remain very moderate.
• Engaging PvP battles: enjoy team-based fun across numerous maps and game modes. The adrenaline-filled action never stops in GoB!
• Character customization: create a unique hero by using a combination of various perks and equipment skills, and find the perfect look with hundreds of cosmetic items. Creating a flexible build for your play style is as easy as ever.
• Regular updates and events: with constant content additions, new features, and colorful themed events, you’ll never be bored. This game just keeps on giving!
• Pro Play Mode: eSports events with players from globally acclaimed teams. Can a mobile FPS be truly competitive? You bet!
Guns of Boom is a competitive multiplayer FPS with awesome 3D graphics and gripping gameplay. It’s so simple that your cat could learn the controls, but the skill-cap is high enough to spark the interest of competitive eSports players who’re used to extremely challenging and clutch tournament-style battles. Engage in online PvP battles on a variety of maps, utilizing different cunning tactics. Get the ultimate FPS experience with fast-paced matches that take less than 5 minutes on average. The game is on!
Update 4.7 is here!
• IMPROVED ANIMATIONS - running, walking and aiming animations got even more realistic and awesome
• SUBSCRIBE BUTTON - subscribe to our YouTube channel from the Videos menu
• DISCORD INTEGRATION - join our Discord right from the clan chat or your clan profile
• NEW OUTLET BUTTON - now it’s even easier to find awesome deals!
• Numerous technical improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Quick, intuitive gameplay while still being able to be competitive while remaining f2p. Admittedly I did spend $5 on a gold package once with my initial account, but the amount of gameplay you get I didn’t have an issue spending that amount. My current account I haven’t spent any money and remain competitive (1.7 k-d ratio and 60% win ratio). There is a penalty for playing too much if gold is your concern because you likely won’t have enough once you reach level 34 (everything unlocks), but if you just complete the daily quests (especially the one that gets you gold), open your free crates for gunbucks, and are smart about your weapon purchases using your gunbucks, you can be competitive all the way to level 34 and then by that time have enough gold to buy one end game weapon to start off with. Now if you want to dominate and play professionally right off the bat or as soon as you reach level 34, then yes you probably would need to spend a considerable amount of money. However, there is still ample opportunity to have fun and remain competitive at all levels while remaining f2p is you want. Support has been pretty good with me about responding to the few instances of what appeared to be hackers or player glitches. Just sent them screenshots of the player in question, have only noticed it a handful of times though tbh up to level 28 so far.
I’m done with this game!!
This game is bogus yes he has great graphics years it has a great game play the problem is that they put you against people who spend tons of money and have the highest grade weapons I have the second highest grade weapons and I haven’t spent any money I have play the game like I’m supposed to and build my guy just because I’m over at level 32 then they put me against guys who are higher than at 40s 50s is bull crap how can you compete or play any games when you’re constantly getting killed by people who have better guns in you.??? And instead of playing people against people who have the same kinds of guns they put me in there with people who have the highest rank guns and I just get slaughtered. It’s just another way for them to get you to spend money and I’m not spending money I just play it day have fun and you can have fun when your constantly getting killed?? Huh Guns of Boom. Please tell me. I’ve got the highest grade armor I could absolutely get and when I get killed by a guy then come back alive see his guns laying Erica someone else killed him pick up his gun and start shooting the same guy that just killed me with the same gun well then he turns around and kills me after I shot him all to heck. Just to die after 2 shots!!! Why is this?
This game is a lot better then I expected, better gameplay, more customization, bravo to the developers! There’s not much to really improve on, and the problems that the in-app purchases are way to expensive- all the purchases/deals have amazingly reasonable prices, and very unique guns and costumes. I think the some of the ONLY things that they could change is well, maybe make it easier for other players to get guns. Money is real slow if you are not paying anything, I’m not complaining since I myself made purchases, and obviously they need to make some money, but purchasers can get higher upgraded weapons or better ones then non-purchasers, and get the advantage. But really, the game is balanced and the skilled players actually get the advantage compared to other shooter games. I give props to this great mobile shooter game. Welp, I also have glitches that makes my game unplayable. After 4% on the loading screen, it says to “update” the game to it’s newest version blah blah blah. The thing is, there is no update anywhere, and if they are talking about the software- mine is updated to the newest version already. So, if there is any advice please mention it. So in conclusion, this is my favorite and probably one of the best mobile shooter games.
Hi! First of all, thank you for your review! Talking about your update issue - well, the reason is that the newest version of the game is available on the AppStore. However, it takes time to become available for all of the players. Next time try to refresh your AppStore Updates tab - hold it and drag it to the bottom. It should start loading and will refresh the list of available updates. If it doesn't help you have to wait for an hour or so - the new update is delivering right now :)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Game Insight UAB
- 170.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Game Insight, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Gold x275 $4.99
- Gold x1200 $19.99
- Gold x100 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.