Get ready for the next stage of warfare with the free strategy MMO Guns of Glory! GoG’s thrilling multiplayer RTS and RPG gameplay lets you raise your own powerful army to shoot down enemies and team up with friends from around the globe.
In Guns of Glory, you take the lead as a rising Lord in a Kingdom thrown into war! To become supreme ruler and seize the Crown of Destiny from the devious Cardinal, you’ll ally with the famous Three Musketeers, slay ferocious beasts, build your own magnificent Castle, engineer an unstoppable Airship, rally with friends to destroy enemies, and more!
Strategy Warfare! Train an army of loyal Musketeers, manage your resources, construct devious traps and raid your enemies into oblivion, all in order to claim the crown and turn your Alliance into an unbeatable empire!
Powerful Airships! In an era of emerging progress and science, shoot down enemies and lead the attack with deadly advanced aircraft for a new level of RTS warfare. How will you customize your own flying warship?
World War! Seamless chat translation features make GoG’s multiplayer RTS and RPG gameplay richer than ever before – making friends from anywhere in the world has never been so simple.
Immersive MMO World! Guns of Glory brings the world of the Three Musketeers to life like you’ve never seen it before! Gorgeously rendered HD graphics and vivid, beautiful landscapes make all the action in this free strategy MMO spring to life!
Advanced RTS Combat! Set your own strategy to attack enemies and aid allies! Guns of Glory’s strategy MMO gameplay with RPG elements lets you customize your Airship, Estate, troops, equipment and more. Develop a game strategy to fit your own style in GoG and claim victory!
Empire Building! Build up a glorious fortified Estate, master a range of devastating skills and arm yourself with indestructible weapons to ensure your survival and success in this world of multiplayer strategy war!
Are you having problems? https://funplus.helpshift.com/a/guns-of-glory/
Terms of Service:
The price of the monthly subscription is $29.99, and lasts for 30 days. After purchasing, players will get exclusive privileges in game.
1. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
2. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
3. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
4. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
PLEASE NOTE: Guns of Glory is completely free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
Will you be able to claim Glory?
- New Royal Expeditions! Guard Expeditions will replace the Combo Expedition.
- The Goods Exchange! You can enter the Goods Exchange in the Trade Station to trade items with your Allies!
- New Gemstones - Nobility Gemstones online!
- The Kingdom Defense Event is back!
- Player profile stats have been rearranged. Mail, backpack, and troop stats displays have been further optimized.
- Optimized the rewards given from the Creation Arena and Spirit Mines.
- Optimized the Hero Store.
- Added and adjusted some bundles.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor customer service re:extortion tactics by bullying players
Extortion is regular part of games like these but they have a poor set up in comparison to other games - like no bracket systems for fair level playing or no prestige tiers when overpowered players attack beginning players - like less rewards or loss of prestige/player power for attacking below you. There really are no protections in place for lower players or beginning players where another OP player can demand weekly amounts of resources and either the lower player gets attacked repeatedly or just complies and the game developers reply that it is the lower players fault (their way of saying - your fault you do not pay to level up). Honestly, the game developers/tech support are straight up rude when replying, aside other occasions they gave false/wrong information regarding trouble-shooting bugs in the game. I don’t mind paying for in-app purchases to support games, but the customer support and game developers response to players is a huge turn off. Agree with other reviewers, don’t spend money on this game, it’s possible to advance without it, but especially because of the poor tech support (wrong information proving costly later) and rude customer support - don’t spend the money when their infrastructure is so uneven/unbalanced/uninformed support compared to other game platforms with better systems like brackets or prestige exchanges and better tech/customer support.
It’s a fun game however it’s a money trap
The game is great playing however it’s very hard to level up to a very competitive level unless you’re paying for it and game is not updating you would think that with a brand new game they would have not allowed this to occur I think they should have waited until all problems are nonexistent the other problem is language barrier all players need to be typing in English so as to be understood it would be a perfect game if they would just fix these issues not to mention small players are not protected from constant attacks you cant build up when you have no resecorses to build with when bigger players keep taking them whats the point in playing a game you get nowhere in its just a legalized money scam its time to ban such games if advertised as free then its free in its entirty no money payed for anything or anyreason my advise dont play these games put them out of there scam buisness this game isent even worth a rating it deserves a zero nothing more and dont bother trying to get help they have shut that down all they want is money your better off playing a better game boycot this game dont play and dont pay this crappy game
In this game you can play with out spending, although it helps a great bit. Most of the low star comments are based on people attacking lower castles. However this is in a way false. Yes you can get attacked and lose paid for assets, but they have protective abilities that are able to be bought through in game resources and not just out of pocket. In every game they have bullies and will always be bothersome, but not as bad if you play in a strategic manner. It is a war game so thinking you can sit around and not participate like it isn’t one is not a reason to be upset. Only problem I have with this game is prices for what you actually get. A bit unfair in that aspect. This should be looked at because once you hit a certain castle level prices increase and you do not get enough resources with it. Overall a good game and very fun to play. Make sure you get an alliance because it truly helps. Yes smaller ones will be targeted, but as I said many ways to protect your stuff with shields and putting resources into storage.
(Stored items will not be used or able to be plundered)
In-App PurchasesSee All
- DianDian Interactive
- 221.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Published & copyrighted by DIANDIAN INTERACTIVE HOLDING
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of Gold $4.99
- Pouch of Gold $0.99
- Sack of Gold $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.