Immerse yourself into the mist of the Vietnam war as an US helicopter, rescue downed pilot, support other attack aircrafts.
This free version of Gunship III features:
* 360 3D cockpit view with zoom.
* Fully functioning cockpit avionics.
* Pilot G visual effects.
* Auto pilot for long flight.
* Weapon system: minigun, rocket, smoke grenade...
* Details graphics with cities, trees, ground troop on a vast terrain map
* Two realistic and detailed Vietnam War campaigns: Rolling Thunder (1965) and Barrel Roll (1964).
* Multiplayer with live chat, fly with people around the world.
* Free version features 6 flyable helicopters: H-19 Chickasaw, H-34 Choctaw, CH-47 Chinook, UH-1D Huey and OH-6A Cayuse.
Task #320753: AiM-7 Bug
Task #322790: Mission failed to reload
Task #327454: Improve overall performance and reduce memory usage.
Task #327489: key instructions
Feature #296416: Improve flight physics
Feature #327466: New beeping sound
Bug #320751: Jettison Sometimes Bugged
Bug #322791: A4 obsv animation wrong
Bug #325264: speedbrake jam
Bug #326541: oh-6 outside view too rigid
Bug #326695: Buildings (hangars, scenery, etc) all missing at Nakhon on kindle
Bug #327157: Increase night light
Bug #327158: Easier flight physics
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but Frustrating on iPad
Game is fun and realistic but it crashes constantly (e.g. 4 or 5 time a play) when using the iPad 2.
I will attempt to play on the Macbook pro a report back.
Game is much more stable on a Mac. Graphics are better and controls are easier. You are at a distinct advantage if you play on an iPad but if that is all you have and you can deal with the game crashing it is fun to play with and against others.
good game for the sense it is free
Because this game is free I would not expect it to be great but it is just like the paid version but you cannot unlock everything which isn't a huge problem.
game seems like it could be fun if I can figure out how to fly. LOL! I think the controls could be more user friendly and labeled with language that a non-pilot can understand. Maybe a better structured training section would be very helpful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.