Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Become the most fearsome and richest leader of all bandits in the Wild West!
What would the Wild West have been without its charismatic villains? Boring! So take a walk in the cowboy boots of Billy the Kid, Jesse James or Butch Cassidy to become a real, low-down bad guy! Form your own gang by recruiting cool cowboys, crazy bandits and brave Indians. Take up a smart, strategic position and lie in wait at the canyon to ambush settlers, stagecoaches and the gold train. Rain bullets, lead and flaming arrows down on the pious pioneers! If your victims look like they might escape, set off in pursuit to stop them from alerting the Sheriff! Once you have bagged more than a fistful of dollars, you'll be able to afford cannons and even steam trains fitted with Gatling guns to completely wreak havoc on your victims!
- Defense strategy game with mobile units
- Wild West scenario
- Zoom function
- Upgrade bandits to 3 levels
- Guns, flaming arrows, dynamite and cannons
- 14 types of enemies and units
- Auto balancing for saddle-weary or brave gunslingers
- High Noon online highscore function
- 40 leaded levels
- Bonus chests for gold nuggets and power-ups
The Wild West on your iPhone / iPod touch or iPad!
Full iPad support for pure HD pleasure!
Guns'n'Glory FREE has all the features and is completely free!
What's New in Version 1.7.1
HandyGames proudly presents the ultimate content update for Guns’n’Glory!
Travel through the boomtowns of Nevada and once again raid settlers to earn your bandits’ living! As a little extra gift, leave the West and enter the cold areas of Alaska to find even more gold and glory!
- More raids, more guns, more glory!
- 10 new challenging maps in the deserts of Nevada!
- 10 bonus maps in the cold district of Alaska!
- New Unit: the high-explosive Pyromaniac with his deadly rockets!
- New Unit: the mad Snake Oil Salesman and his toxic tonics
- New Unit: the shady Gambler and his poker cards for gaining extra units and bonus money!
- New support for the enemy: the helpful Doc that heals his settler friends!
- New bonus crates with powerful effects!
- Some minor bugfixes and optimizations
- Fixed a crash on iOS 4 devices
This is absolutely my FAVORITE game!! Some games are interesting for only a week or two, but I have had "Guns n Glory" on my iPad for a year and a half now and it is still my most played game. Even when I replay a level, it is always different and there are so many ways to play and so many options! Plus, when people at work stress me out, there's no better way to get the anger out than by picking on the settlers in this game! I did all the levels on "Easy" first then on "medium" and I still love going through them all again! The characters are really funny too! And the new special effects had me cracking up today! They are GREAT! It's a great way to kill time while I'm waiting for my husband when I pick him up from work.
Love both IPad & IPod app(s)
Found this game way back with 2nd gen IPad. Played it when the map packs weren't developed--loved it then; to the extent that after a 14hr day at work this game was the first thing I did when I got home. Now I am playing it again on the kid's IPod. Love it love it
Better and better
This game keeps getting better and better! Great job of adding the new units to the older levels. I like only being able to use one sniper for each level, otherwise the game would be too easy! Keep up the good work!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 11, 2012
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 26.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: www.handy-games.com GmbH
- © 2010 www.handy-games.com GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Dakota Map Pack$0.99
- Alaska Map Pack$0.99
- Unlock Everything$7.99