An exhilarating experience of driving a massive swarming body!
In a world where “individuality” is destroyed, the only surviving life form are GUNTAI: the swarming body.
Storming through cycles of death and resurgence, GUNTAI speeds forward on the vast wastelands.
1. New Interactive Experience of driving the Swarming Body
You will be guiding a swarming body called GUNTAI, a flock made of as many as 500 birds.
Enjoy the dynamic sensation of precisely simulated swarm behavior by driving GUNTAI to fly through the field. A single mistake can kill over 100 birds, while many more might join in the next moment. Through cycles of death and resurgence, GUNTAI pushes forward with incredible speed.
2. Simple and Profound Game Element
The rules of the game are simple. The goal is to drive GUNTAI as far as possible within a given timeframe.
The speed and size of the swarming body increase as you pick up other birds resting on the ground. The larger the flock, the faster and farther it can travel. You can tighten the flock formation and increase speed by tapping the screen to activate the booster item. The timing to use this item can greatly influence your performance.
3. Infinite Space and Music That Continually Evolve in Real Time
The space and obstacles through which GUNTAI travels are generated dynamically in infinite variations,
renewing the sense of thrill and excitement in each session.
The mood is further amplified by real time generated music that responds to the formation of the flock. Wear headphones and raise volume for the most thrilling experience!
Free Version is here.
- Add training & free flight mode
- Add a simpler "NOVICE" stage
- The conventional mode can be played on the "VETERAN" stage
Ratings and Reviews
Game is now fun and relaxing
Edit since update:
I'm glad I decided to give this another go after the update was released. The tutorial mode is perfect for me. Endless flying and zen like in many ways. Don't have to stress about dying anymore.
I am really grateful to the developer for this update as it addressed my main issue with the game.
A few suggestions for the future though. Consider making more wider flying areas. Consider adding a day and night cycle.
Consider adding weather.
And please could you add an option to turn off the film grain effect? I really dislike seeing all those tiny little dots.
Other than that, great update! Thanks a bunch for it =]
Beautiful but not that fun
Doesn't quite give you the exhilarating feeling I was hoping for. Not a very good sense of control. More like an interactive installation than a game except it's frustrating haha. The creators should learn from Chameleon Run. That is an awesome and beautiful game.
- tha ltd.
- 73.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 tha ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.