Learning Eastern Armenian has never been so much fun!
toojuice and the Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU) are proud to present Gus on the Go: Eastern Armenian for Kids — a child-friendly, easy to use, colorful new language app featuring native speakers and Gus, the friendly owl.
Featuring adorable animations and fun exercises, your child can learn basic vocabulary concepts with interactive visual and auditory lessons on numbers, colors, shapes, food, animals and more. Each lesson review unlocks exciting vocabulary games that reinforce what your child has learned. Now, your child can take on a second language through a fun, multi-sensory journey on any iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Features -
NEW WORDS WITH INTERACTIVE LESSONS
- Nearly 90 Eastern Armenian words organized by theme
- 10 fun and educational activities
- Native Eastern Armenian language audio speaker
HAVE FUN WHILE LEARNING
- Engaging vocabulary reviews after each lesson
- Fun animations and delightful animal noises and transportation sounds
- Easy to navigate country and city maps
- Exciting games, unlocked by completing lesson reviews
- Trophy room to track achievements
USEFUL EASTERN ARMENIAN VOCABULARY CATEGORIES
and more . . .
Enjoy Gus on the Go: Eastern Armenian for Kids from toojuice and ABGU! At toojuice, we are committed to providing entertainment that merges quality learning experiences and fun. Be sure to enjoy more Gus on the Go in more languages including Arabic, Cantonese, Croatian, Danish, English, Filipino (Tagalog), French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Chinese), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Taiwanese Mandarin, Vietnamese and Western Armenian!
The Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU) is the world’s largest non-profit organization devoted to preserving and promoting the Armenian identity and heritage through educational, cultural and humanitarian programs.
NOTICE TO PARENTS
This app is kid friendly and does NOT contain ads, in-app purchases, links, tracking or sharing functions.
- adds iPhone X support
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very helpful app!
This app is a great way for me to study my Armenian in a fun and engaging way. I am able to learn vocabulary while playing simple games that encourage me to keep playing.
In March, I will be moving to Armenia for two years as a peace corps volunteer. This app has played an important part of my language preparation.
Fix the bugs
Lots of bugs to fix with the interface and format. I click on pictures and nothing happens. Not user friendly though a great concept.
The app is a good learning app but not when you lose the sound most of the time. It makes it useless since my child has to hear the words to learn (she doesn't read or write Armenian)
Hopefully someone can fix this
- toojuice, LLC
- 40.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 toojuice, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.