This is a special edition of Gus on the Go. Proceeds of the sale will go to help victims of Typhoon Haiyan. For more information, go to www.gusonthego.com
Learning Filipino (Tagalog) has never been so much fun! Join Gus, the friendly owl, as he travels around the world and explore languages from every corner of the globe with Gus on the Go! Featuring adorable animations and fun exercises, your child can learn basic vocabulary concepts with interactive visual and auditory lessons on numbers, colors, shapes and more. Each lesson review unlocks an exciting vocabulary game that reinforces what your child has learned. Now, your child can take on a second language through a fun, multi-sensory journey on any iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Features -
NEW WORDS WITH INTERACTIVE LESSONS
- Nearly 90 Filipino (Tagalog) words to learn
- 10 fun and educational activities
- Native Filipino (Tagalog) language audio speaker
HAVE FUN WHILE LEARNING
- Engaging vocabulary reviews after each lesson
- Fun animations and delightful animal noises and transportation sounds
- Easy to navigate country and city maps
- Exciting games, unlocked by completing lesson reviews
- Trophy room to track achievements
USEFUL FILIPINO (TAGALOG) VOCABULARY CATEGORIES
and more . . .
Enjoy Gus on the Go: Filipino (Tagalog) for Kids from toojuice! At toojuice, we are committed to providing entertainment that merges quality learning experiences and fun. Be sure to enjoy more Gus on the Go in more languages including Cantonese, Croatian, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Chinese), Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Taiwanese, Taiwanese Mandarin and Vietnamese!
NOTICE TO PARENTS
This app is kid friendly and does NOT contain ads, in-app purchases, links, tracking or sharing functions.
- adds iPhone X support
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great beginner learning of Tagalog
My 2 year old is enjoying this app so far. It's a great way to learn tagalog in an easy, fun, game-like manner. Would recommend for anyone trying to learn basic Tagalog.
- toojuice, LLC
- 40.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 toojuice, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.