Learning Cantonese has never been so much fun! Join Gus, the friendly owl, as he travels around the world and explore languages from every corner of the globe with Gus on the Go! Featuring adorable animations and fun exercises, your child can learn basic vocabulary concepts with interactive visual and auditory lessons on numbers, colors, shapes and more. Each lesson review unlocks an exciting vocabulary game that reinforces what your child has learned. Now, your child can take on a second language through a fun, multi-sensory journey on any iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Features -
NEW WORDS WITH INTERACTIVE LESSONS
- Nearly 90 Cantonese words to learn
- 10 fun and educational activities
- Native Cantonese language audio speaker
HAVE FUN WHILE LEARNING
- Engaging vocabulary reviews after each lesson
- Fun animations and delightful animal noises and transportation sounds
- Easy to navigate country and city maps
- Exciting games, unlocked by completing lesson reviews
- Trophy room to track achievements
USEFUL CANTONESE VOCABULARY CATEGORIES
and more . . .
Enjoy Gus on the Go: Cantonese for Kids from toojuice! At toojuice, we are committed to providing entertainment that merges quality learning experiences and fun. Be sure to enjoy more Gus on the Go in more languages including Croatian, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Chinese), Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Taiwanese, Taiwanese Mandarin and Vietnamese!
NOTICE TO PARENTS
This app is kid friendly and does NOT contain ads, in-app purchases, links, tracking or sharing functions.
- adds iPhone X support
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Begins with farm animals. Makes you unlock every level. I would have liked to be able to go to other levels before finishing the farm, such as body parts (head shoulders, knees and toes).
Learning Cantonese is Fun!
I've been using this app to teach myself Cantonese to communicate with my soon to be in laws. I absolutely love this app. The games are fun, and a little addicting. I like that it teaches you the words before having you play the games. I like the combination of the games, and the repetitive nature to really make the words stick. The graphics are fun cartoons and the music is nice. The pronunciation is spot on according to my Cantonese fiancé. Five stars!!!!!!!!
I'm working with my 4 year old on our Chinese. I'm an ABC and picking up a language is hard. This app makes it fun. We play the games standing in our weekend Trader Joe's line, and pick up vocab here and there. I recommend and am looking for similar.
- toojuice, LLC
- 44.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 toojuice, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.