Learning Italian has never been so much fun! Join Gus, the friendly owl, as he travels around the world and explore languages from every corner of the globe with Gus on the Go! Featuring adorable animations and fun exercises, your child can learn basic vocabulary concepts with interactive visual and auditory lessons on numbers, colors, shapes and more. Each lesson review unlocks an exciting vocabulary game that reinforces what your child has learned. Now, your child can take on a second language through a fun, multi-sensory journey on any iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Features -
NEW WORDS WITH INTERACTIVE LESSONS
- Nearly 90 Italian words to learn
- 10 fun and educational activities
- Native Italian language audio speaker
HAVE FUN WHILE LEARNING
- Engaging vocabulary reviews after each lesson
- Fun animations and delightful animal noises and transportation sounds
- Easy to navigate country and city maps
- Exciting games, unlocked by completing lesson reviews
- Trophy room to track achievements
USEFUL ITALIAN VOCABULARY CATEGORIES
and more . . .
Enjoy Gus on the Go: Italian for Kids from toojuice! At toojuice, we are committed to providing entertainment that merges quality learning experiences and fun. Be sure to enjoy more Gus on the Go in more languages including Cantonese, Croatian, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Taiwanese, Taiwanese Mandarin and Vietnamese!
NOTICE TO PARENTS
This app is kid friendly and does NOT contain ads, in-app purchases, links, tracking or sharing functions.
- adds iPhone X support
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fun for kids but too short! I suggest to add more words, for example there are no verbs...
Covers the basics...finishes in 30 minutes!
I was really excited to purchase this app. But my kiddo finished all 4 categories in 30 minutes. Its very interactive and he learned a few more words in Italian but that's really about it. The game is useless now because there is nothing more to explore or levels to go up. Colors, numbers, animals, modes of transportation, clothing and body parts were covered.
It's NOT an app for someone who wants to LEARN to speak another language. It's simply an app to introduce a different language to a child.
Wonderful, but too few words.
My daughter loved this app. It's the only good Italian-learning app for kids who can't yet read. The only problem is that kids will quickly master the words and then the app loses interest. I'd gladly pay for a few hundred more words.
- toojuice, LLC
- 41.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 toojuice, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.