Gvidi features a massive directory of bar, restaurant, and cafe locations, photos, and reviews made more intelligent by Gvidi's personalized search score. Based on your searching, location, interests, and social profiles, Gvidi recommends the best restaurants fitting your tastes. Every recommended restaurant is given a percentage score based on its fit to your personal profile and can be filtered across multiple criteria (WiFi, non-smoking areas, working hours, and more).
At a time when the explosion of data around us is making our lives more complex, Gvidi is making finding a place to eat simple.
The Gvidi app features a clean, glossy modern design that lets you easily get recommendations by type of cuisine or location. All recommendations are easily viewed by map and in a detailed list.
Here are some of the great features:
- Detailed database of cafes, bars and restaurants
- Advanced Algorithms for your Appetite - sophisticated algorithms to assess restaurants with your individual tastes and preferences; system-defined generation of precise personalized recommendations
- Handy food venue search by multiple criteria (WiFi, non-smoking areas, working hours, and so on) with the option of sorting the results by recommendations or distance
- Opportunity to see restaurant and cafe photos and reviews, as well as rate places and leave your own comments and photos
- Social tools for communication with friends: information on which cafes, bars and restaurants your friends visit, like and dislike, as well as the opportunity to share your opinion with them both in the app and by posting to your favorite social networks
- Map of food locations nearby, and guided directions to them
- Built-in table booking system (coming soon)
- Unique bonus set of special discounts at cafes, bars and restaurants (coming soon)
- updated Facebook login flow;
- Facebook access rights revised according to their new requirements;
Ratings and Reviews
I've used quite a few apps to find good restaurants to go to and Gvidi really stands out. It gives me personalized suggestions catered to what I feel like. Makes it easy to decide where to dine.
Hated it and deleted it!!
First, you can not access the app without giving up your Facebook log in. Second, you can not search or filter by food type ie you want to try a new Korean BBQ place.
The best guide! It really works!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.