Help Gweep Gwop launch herself through puzzling levels in order to reunite her with her best friend Peanut Butter.
By navigating through the inner workings of a power plant, help the cutest radioactive piece of strawberry jelly you will ever meet, Gweep Gwop. After falling from a worker's sandwich and landing on a glowing gem, Gweep Gwop is brought to life somewhere deep within the power plant. Gweep Gwop has only one thought, "I miss my best friend, Peanut Butter."
While traveling through the mechanical underbelly of the power plant, collect items to aid Gweep Gwop in her adventure.
- Over 100 levels of play.
- Par rating system that rewards perfect playstyle.
- Fun and entertaining artwork and sounds.
- Unlockable items to enhance gameplay and movement throughout levels.
- Puzzle Pipes to bypass difficult sections of levels.
- Hot and Cold pipe hazards that block Gweep Gwop's path.
- Destructable/Bendable pipes that open up different pathways.
Ratings and Reviews
Game was okay. I myself am interested in making and designing games so seeing this being your first game does say a lot. It has great potential and I expect to see your next to be much much better. There were pros and cons such as...
1) hard to learn and use controls straight away.
2) not much animation on the gweeps deaths or short clips in between levels. Background as well.
3) it dragged. The level started getting boring fast and took awhile to move forward.
4) add more sound affects.
5) not much of a menu option.
6) ability to customize the gweep would of really helped keep the game fresh.
1) very creative.
2) the color and art were spot on.
3) the pipes really added an interesting twist to the game play.
4) switching between straw and spoon were cool. (Seem to have no difference though).
5) music was clean.
6) although was hard to use controls, the game was simple and straight to the point.
I can't wait to see what you'll bring to the table next and hope you take these thoughts into consideration.
Great for your first game
This game is awesome for your first game I love it also the more you create games the better you get the better you get the more popular you get also this game is entertaining keep up the good work dude
I got this game on my daughters iPod the first week it was available. The new updates with extra levels are great. My daughter wants to Awesome Toast every level before moving on. We've gotten hours of playability with this game. I recommended this game to our friends with kids and they've loved it too. Great job.
- FIRE HAZARD ENTERTAINMENT LLC
- 566.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FIRE HAZARD ENTERTAINMENT LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-Free Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.