A mobile application that provides the GW community with mobile access to academic course listings, a campus map with building locations, university news feeds, campus advisories, important phone numbers, etc.
Below is the What's New:
In our refreshed GW Mobile App you’ll find:
- An updated design with new graphics and images
- Fresh content and modified navigation
- An opportunity to provide feedback on your experience in the app, ideas for improvement or to ask questions
- Embedded google maps to find your way around our campuses from the app
Ratings and Reviews
App got slower
The recent update if this app has made loading much slower and time consuming.
Also there is a bug in the course searches that does not display the sections of classes.
A suggestion for a change is to add a way to log in to student accounts permanently until log out without having to log in every time I use the app.
Could use some work
While it's great that this application exists, right now it feels kinda cobbled together. Some of the sections (not seen in the pictures) are obviously just copied webpages and don't look iOS native at all. The content is mostly useful, it's just mostly the interface that needs work.
It Could Be Better
This app is terribly slow and is not optimized for the newest versions of iOS or the newer iPhones. I think it needs a lot of work at this point.
- The George Washington University
- 21 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © The George Washington University 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.