GXP InForm is a mobile field awareness and reporting tool, integrated with BAE Systems’ GXP XPlorer, to provide a common operating picture for all stakeholders and advanced reporting for fielded operators.
With GXP InForm:
• Command center gets real-time access to tasking and field reports
• Users can design custom, dynamic smart forms for any type of field reports
• Field personnel can utilize imagery and capture location-tagged reports, photos, videos and more at location, even when disconnected
GXP InForm supports fielded operators so they can:
• Create actionable imagery products in GXP
• Share actionable imagery products with mobile smartphone and tablet users
• Complete field questionnaires and smart forms on-site for efficient, automated reporting
GXP InForm means the command center can:
• Search enterprise data including real-time GXP InForm reports, to enhance situational awareness, productivity, and decision-making
• Access fusion of GXP Xplorer and GXP InForm field content, all in one place
- Validate MAC address upon scan (feature can be turned on/off)
- Validate user GPS location’s proximity (configurable distance) to note/pole/fixture (feature can be turned on/off)
- Prevent duplicate MAC address scan (feature can be turned on/off)
- Enhanced note search
- Symbology based on note layers
- TerraGo Technologies, Inc
- 85.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 TerraGo Technologies Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.