Gym Genius - Workout Tracker: Log Your Fitness, Exercise & Bodybuilding Routines
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WHY GYM GENIUS?
· Easiest workout tracker available!
· See results & stay motivated
· Workout Tracking, Graphing, Logs and more
· Gorgeous functional user interface
Experienced lifters know the importance of continuous improvement, but If you don't track your workouts how do you know if you are making progress? Lift an extra lb or do an extra rep, Gym Genius gives you the tools you need to improve your lifts with every workout and get results!
YOUR WORKOUTS YOUR WAY
It's easy to get started. Simply add your favourite workout and start tracking. Gym Genius is flexible, train the way you want and track the workouts you care about!
FULL FEATURE LIST
LIFT, TRACK, IMPROVE
· Easy & Minimal Data Entry
· Simply enter sets, reps & weight as you workout
· See Personal Records as you workout
· See last times lifts as you workout
· Automatically tracks new Personal Records!
GRAPHS & LOGS
· Interactive and detailed Graphing
· Graphs for individual exercises
· Graphs for each workout
· Logs for all completed workouts
· Logs for individual exercises
· See your strength gains, stay motivated
· Identify weak areas, adjust your training
BULK OR CUT
· Track your weight and stay on track
· Set weight loss/gain targets
· Graph your weight see your progress
FOCUSSED & FLEXIBLE
· Support for lbs & kgs
· Easy to use workout plan entry
· Easy to use custom exercise entry
· 6 Core Workout Plans built in
· 170+ Core Exercises built in
· Change your workouts on the fly in the gym
· Share new prs and progress on Facebook
What's New in Version 1.0.6
· Database Export - Now you can backup all of your important data or archive previous bulks or cuts.
· Fixed deleting a set during a workout
· Fixed a crash for some users when ending workouts
Convenient and thorough!
This app has everything you could need to track your basic weight routine. Because it's on my iPhone, I don't have to carry around a notebook (what a pain!!), and I can still input all the info I need. The interface isn't so complicated as to make it difficult to use on the smaller screen of an iPhone but has still has everything you will need.
Downfalls: Catered more toward your typical weight routine (push/ pull method, etc.) and doesn't allow for easy input of a horizontal program, such as a Tabata workout. A calendar view would be nice, but not necessary with the interface it currently has.
Overall, if you are a weight lifter I haven't been able to find a better training log. In my opinion, the best feature is that you have the option of e-mailing yourself a backup of your training log so you won't lose your important record.
Bodybuilding's version of a swiss army knife app
This is a truly remarkable app. I use to lug around a small log to track all my workout which was somewhat a hassle. But after getting this app, I managed to replace that. This app might take some getting used to at first, but once your familiar to it, you can understand why I have such high praises to this app. I think one of the best features on this app is the graphing part. I'm a numbers person, so when i see those graphs showing my progress through out the year, it kinda gives me the motivation and satisfaction to work even harder.
Clean and simple!
Easily the most efficient, most stable workout log out there. Nothing extraneous, like lame photos of exercises or fancy (useless) charts. This app lets you create your own workouts, add custom exercises and track your progress in a simple, easy to use interface. I especially like that duplicate sets repeat from the reps/lbs of the last set.
Terrific app. Spread the word.