Gym Hero - Fitness Log & Workout Tracker
By Big Mike Alright
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Over 10.000.000 workouts logged with Gym Hero so far! Making it one of the hottest fitness tracker in the app store!
No more getting lost in long lists of workouts and exercises! Log your routines and keep track of your progress. Select sets, weight and repetitions in seconds. Gym Hero's simple structure doesn't distract you and will guarantee an optimum usage while working out. It is completely customizable which makes Gym Hero a must have for ambitious fitness junkies.
- iCloud backup
- Apple health kit support
- Create and save an unlimited number of routines
- Create your own exercise database
- A summary for every finished workout (total weight, reps, workout time etc.)
- App customizes itself to your routines
- online locker: log & analyze your workouts in the browser
- Share workouts: Facebook, Twitter and Runkeeper integration
- Email feature: Share workouts with personal trainers, clients or friends
- Workout statistics (total weight/reps/sets/workouts over time and for every muscle group), total/average workout time and more!
- Stretch and rest timer
- Autofill of every set of the last workout
- Data export (CSV)
- exercise database with over 290 exercises
Try Gym Hero today and let us know what you think. We will listen to every single user in order to improve Gym Hero for you!
What's New in Version 2.20
Reactivate automatic input of previous values when selecting reps/weight fields.
I've used this app every time I use iOS. I have found this app includes the most comprehensive workout data compared to other workout apps. It breaks down exercises by body part and tracks time between sets and set numbers as well. Few other exercise apps track all these metrics at once. The main area for improvement is the inclusion of cardio tracking. Also the native charts and graphs are not very detailed. If you wish to export to excel make sure that you have an email setup in the native app, otherwise the export feature will not work. The Devs are pretty quick to respond to issues. I do recommend overall!
3+ Years using this app
The simplicity of this app makes this app good. It is easy to navigate through the app. You can create your own custom workouts and easily log them. I also like that this app tells you how much workouts you've logged. This app goes even further to remember how much you lifted last time and what body parts you've exercised the most over the years. There are many features in this app, but the simple design makes it one of the best gym logs in the App Store.
Why is there no timed cardio input?
This app is set for tracking. No one is using it for that, it's a means for recording workouts. With that being said why is there no cardio input options? The weights and bodybuilding recordings are very convenient, but there isn't a holistic solution in this app. In fact they suggest you download another tracking app for running which again we don't need another tracking app. Also the interface can be buggy especially when editing workout list and recording reps and weight. So I can only give 3 stars atm.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 2.20
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Big Mike Alright UG haftungsbeschraenkt
- © Big Mike Alright UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gym Hero Unlimited$2.99
- Pro pack$3.99
- Remember all sets$1.99
- Ultimate Fat Burner plan$4.99
- Statistics package$2.99
- Six-Pack in 4 weeks$3.99
- 6-Week Full-Body 2-Split$4.99
- Plan 19$5.99
- Data export (CSV)$1.99
- Plan 17$4.99