Gym Hero Pro - Workout Log & Exercise Journal and Tracker
By Big Mike Alright UG (haftungsbeschr�nkt)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track workouts and boost your progress with Gym Hero Pro! Now with Apple Health Kit support!
No more getting lost in long lists of workouts and exercises! Log your routines and keep track of your progress. Select sets, weight and repetitions in seconds. Gym Hero's simple structure doesn't distract you and will guarantee an optimum usage while working out. It is completely customizable which makes Gym Hero a must have for ambitious fitness junkies.
GYM HERO PRO FEATURES:
- Workout statistics (total weight/reps/sets/workouts over time and for every muscle group), total/average workout time and more!
- Stretch and rest timer
- Autofill of every set of the last workout
- Data export (CSV)
- *NEW* fitty.co online logs for deep workout analytics
- iCloud backup
- Easy to use: Single thumb friendly
- Create and save an unlimited number of routines
- Create and save an unlimited number of exercises
- A summary for every finished workout (total weight, reps, workout time etc.)
- Share workouts: Facebook, Twitter and Runkeeper integration
- Email feature: Share workouts with personal trainers, clients or friends
- Apple Health sync: the calorie burn of your workouts are synchronized with Apple Health (activate in Gym Hero settings)
What's New in Version 1.11
This update includes overall stability improvements and bugfixes.
Thanks so much for the ongoing feedback from you guys! This version fixes the crashes for 99% of our users. If you are the 1%, please contact us via the app and we'll fix that too!
If you have one minute please leave us a positive review in the app store! It would mean a lot to us!
Needs better access to history
When doing an exercise again, this app shows info on only 1 previously logged set at a time, rather than showing info on all previously logged sets. This is a major omission for a gym log app.
Also, there is no way to see a deeper history than the one previous time an exercise was logged (except by manually searching through all the workouts, one by one, which is so inefficient that it's not worth the time or trouble). What's the point of logging all this information if it's ultimately inaccessible?
This app does have some really good features. But the main purpose of a gym log is to see the past history of an exercise so that you can decide what to do now. Since previously logged info is not displayed, or it simply is inaccessable, to me, using this app is almost pointless.
Just what I needed
This is an app for people who already know how to workout. There are no videos or lists of hundreds of workouts to wade through. You enter your own exercises and workouts, and it saves them as you go.
It's perfect for me since I do a lot of bodyweight exercises with gymnastics rings. I have yet to find a workout app that has 'skin the cat' as an option. This app is flexible enough for all my routines, but would do just as well in a gym.
It's designed by guys who lift, and it shows in how easy it is to use during a workout. Everything is just a click or swipe away. No needless menus to work through.
I upgraded to pro so I could use the built in timer and have my previous sets listed in my current workout. So far the upgrade has been more than worth it.
By far this is the best workout app in the App Store. However, having said that it doesn't mean that this app does not mean improvements. One of the best features of this app is the ability to remember your last reps of your last work out but you can't view history of them to see how you have progressed over the last week month or year.
I hope they can provide a fix for this really soon and was it to Torio explaining how to see your progress over a certain amount of time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 10, 2015
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 17.1 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Big Mike Alright UG haftungsbeschraenkt
- © 2012 Big Mike Alright UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.