Gym Hero Pro - Fitness Log & Exercise Journal and Workout Tracker
By Big Mike Alright
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track workouts and boost your progress with Gym Hero Pro! Now with Apple Health Kit support!
No more getting lost in long lists of workouts and exercises! Log your routines and keep track of your progress. Select sets, weight and repetitions in seconds. Gym Hero's simple structure doesn't distract you and will guarantee an optimum usage while working out. It is completely customizable which makes Gym Hero a must have for ambitious fitness junkies.
GYM HERO PRO FEATURES:
- Workout statistics (total weight/reps/sets/workouts over time and for every muscle group), total/average workout time and more!
- Stretch and rest timer
- Autofill of every set of the last workout
- Data export (CSV)
- iCloud backup
- Easy to use: Single thumb friendly
- Create and save an unlimited number of routines
- Create and save an unlimited number of exercises
- Workout summary (total weight, reps, workout time etc.)
- Online locker browser extension (track & analyze your workouts in the browser on fitty.co)
- Share workouts: Facebook, Twitter and Runkeeper integration
- Email feature: Share workouts with personal trainers, clients or friends
- Apple Health sync: the calorie burn of your workouts are synchronized with Apple Health (activate in Gym Hero settings)
What's New in Version 2.11
If after this update you're affected by the app getting stuck in the start screen please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Despite the amazing reviews there are a few problems with the app.
Great for logging weighted workouts
Keeps notes and descriptions about it
Can track rest time
The progress bar (if you get pro) doesn't always load
There's no option for a timed workout, so for example if I'm doing wall sits it doesn't track the duration of that. It only tracks weight. Hopefully this will be updated, as this would even be helpful for cardio.
Although it displays muscles it doesn't do it well. For example it just tracks arms. Really it should say biceps, triceps or forearms for arms. It's really annoying when I'm doing a chest & bicep workout and it says I did my whole arm, messes with my flow.
I've tried several. This is my go to.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 17, 2016
- Version: 2.11
- Size: 41.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Big Mike Alright UG haftungsbeschraenkt
- © 2012 Big Mike Alright UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 6-Week Full-Body 2-Split$4.99
- Ultimate Fat Burner plan$4.99
- Six-Pack in 4 weeks$3.99
- 5x5 Muscle & Strength$4.99
- Plan 19$5.99
- Plan 20$4.99
- 100 Pushups Challenge Level 1$0.99
- Big Chest Routine$3.99
- 100 Sit Ups Challenge Level 1$0.99