Gym Hero Pro
By Big Mike Alright
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Over 10.000.000 workouts logged with Gym Hero so far! Making it one of the hottest fitness tracker in the app store!
No more getting lost in long lists of workouts and exercises! Log your routines and keep track of your progress. Select sets, weight and repetitions in seconds. Gym Hero's simple structure doesn't distract you and will guarantee an optimum usage while working out. It is completely customizable which makes Gym Hero a must have for ambitious fitness junkies.
GYM HERO PRO FEATURES:
- Workout statistics (total weight/reps/sets/workouts over time and for every muscle group), total/average workout time and more!
- exercise database with over 290 exercises
- Stretch and rest timer
- Autofill of every set of the last workout
- Data export (CSV)
- iCloud backup
- health kit support
- Easy to use: Single thumb friendly
- Create and save an unlimited number of routines
- Create and save an unlimited number of exercises
- Workout summary (total weight, reps, workout time etc.)
- Online locker browser extension (track & analyze your workouts in the browser on fitty.co)
- Share workouts: Facebook, Twitter and Runkeeper integration
- Email feature: Share workouts with personal trainers, clients or friends
- Apple Health sync: the calorie burn of your workouts are synchronized with Apple Health (activate in Gym Hero settings)
What's New in Version 2.22
Fixes the bug where when adding an exercise it looked like another exercise got overwritten. If you still encounter this or any other bug, *please* contact us via the community button in the app and we'll help you right away! Apart from the bug fixes, this update brings a bunch of improvements as well:
- Brings back old stopwatch behaviour where it always automatically starts running when you open it
- Streamlines the sharing options: instead of integrating code from other companies like facebook, twitter and instagram that helps share workouts to social networks we use the sharing methods from iOS. This way these companies can't collect your Gym Hero usage data.
- Improved Runkeeper connection
Thanks for reading, thanks for updating and thanks for using the app! And remember that we're always just one tap away: try the in app community where you can reach us directly.
Jannik & Jannis
I totally dig this app over all other workout apps. It has exactly what I need for a guy that is approaching his 50’s and my body has never been in this great of a shape and I love it. I would like to say thank you and keep up the great job of making this app
Great app, easy to use.
I really like it. I’ve been using it since 10/8/17. I’ve tried a few other trackers but they seemed to be overly complicated. I really don’t have patience for that. This app is easy to use. I entered a few dummy workouts just to get familiar. It syncs immediately to Apple Health and shares (if you want) to Facebook, and posts to an online account you can set up. I enter and categorize my own exercises, even kettlebells.
I reported the bug about exercises disappearing in a workout. The guys sent a personal email, jumped right on it and have announced a fix. There was a workaround in the meantime of backing out of the workout and going back in to refresh the screen. No loss of data, so even that bug was really not a big deal.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 29, 2017
- Version: 2.22
- Size: 42.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Big Mike Alright UG haftungsbeschraenkt
- © 2012 Big Mike Alright UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ultimate Fat Burner plan$4.99
- Six-Pack in 4 weeks$3.99
- Plan 19$5.99
- 5x5 Muscle & Strength$4.99
- 6-Week Full-Body 2-Split$4.99
- Plan 20$4.99
- Beach Body 2016$3.99
- 6 Week Complete Body Advanced$5.99
- 100 Pushups Challenge Level 1$1.99
- Big Chest Routine$3.99