Gym Hero - Fitness Log & Workout Tracker
By Big Mike Alright
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 10.000.000 workouts logged with Gym Hero so far! Making it one of the hottest fitness tracker in the app store!
No more getting lost in long lists of workouts and exercises! Log your routines and keep track of your progress. Select sets, weight and repetitions in seconds. Gym Hero's simple structure doesn't distract you and will guarantee an optimum usage while working out. It is completely customizable which makes Gym Hero a must have for ambitious fitness junkies.
- iCloud backup
- Apple health kit support
- Create and save an unlimited number of routines
- Create your own exercise database
- A summary for every finished workout (total weight, reps, workout time etc.)
- App customizes itself to your routines
- online locker: log & analyze your workouts in the browser
- Share workouts: Facebook, Twitter and Runkeeper integration
- Email feature: Share workouts with personal trainers, clients or friends
- Workout statistics (total weight/reps/sets/workouts over time and for every muscle group), total/average workout time and more!
- Stretch and rest timer
- Autofill of every set of the last workout
- Data export (CSV)
- exercise database with over 290 exercises
Try Gym Hero today and let us know what you think. We will listen to every single user in order to improve Gym Hero for you!
What's New in Version 2.20
Reactivate automatic input of previous values when selecting reps/weight fields.
3+ Years using this app
The simplicity of this app makes this app good. It is easy to navigate through the app. You can create your own custom workouts and easily log them. I also like that this app tells you how much workouts you've logged. This app goes even further to remember how much you lifted last time and what body parts you've exercised the most over the years. There are many features in this app, but the simple design makes it one of the best gym logs in the App Store.
I checked out probably 6 other apps to track my work outs & none were as easy to use and flexible as this app.
Ehhhh. It's ok
I like the interface and it's easy to use. Constantly jumps around when you try to enter the reps and weigh which is annoying and it won't automatically pull up the last workout so you can compare
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 2.20
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Big Mike Alright UG haftungsbeschraenkt
- © Big Mike Alright UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gym Hero Unlimited$2.99
- Pro pack$3.99
- Remember all sets$1.99
- Ultimate Fat Burner plan$4.99
- Six-Pack in 4 weeks$3.99
- Statistics package$2.99
- 6-Week Full-Body 2-Split$4.99
- Plan 19$5.99
- Data export (CSV)$1.99
- Stopwatch/rest timer$1.99