Workout, log, and improve your body with Gym Log+, the top workout tracker for any fitness routine!
Why Gym Log+?
• Look better - Lose weight, build larger muscles, and develop a firm, toned physique
• Feel better - Intense exercise increases levels of dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine to help improve one's mood
• Increase health - Stronger muscles improve posture, provide better support for joints, and reduce the risk of injury from everyday activities
• Rehabilitation - Strength training for weak muscles is a key factor to optimise recovery
• Sports performance - Stronger muscles improve performance in a variety of sports, from football and wrestling to basketball and hockey
Fast and Easy
• Loads fast with an easy-to-use interface - Just tap the one big log button to record your workout sets
• No account registration needed - Use the app immediately without having to sign up with a username, password, or email address
• Just swipe with your finger to switch exercises while logging a workout
• Both your current and past workout sets are shown side-by-side, encouraging you to match or exceed your last workout
• Rest timer autostarts after logging so you know when to perform your next set... even if you're checking your text messages between sets
• Autofill option automatically fills in the next set from your last workout after logging your current set
• Rest timer notification shows your next workout set so you don't even have to switch back to the app or unlock your phone to know what to do next
• Workout dates and sets can be changed after logging, letting you enter any past workouts or switch over from another app
Track Your Progress
• Body tracking lets you log body weight, body fat %, pulse, and blood pressure - It even calculates your BMI
• Body measurement log tracks your progress for each body part, like your waist and bicep sizes
• Photo log feature tracks your before and after pictures, so you can see the difference
• Graphs plot your progress visually by charting your max, min, and average reps and weights per set and your total reps and weight across all sets
• Statistics show your min, max, average, and total reps and weight for each exercise
• Workout comparison tool lets you compare workouts set-by-set to show your improvement
• One rep max calculator shows your 1RM and several percentages of your 1RM along with a suggested rep count for each weight amount
• Calories burned are calculated for each workout
• Cardio workouts are also loggable for those warmups on the treadmill
• Share your workout data with the Health app
• Includes over 400 exercises, 25 workout plans, and 3 individual routines to help get you started, or add your own custom exercises and routines
• Rest timer has customizable times and sounds and notifies you even outside the app
• Supports both imperial (pounds) and metric (kilograms) units
• Customizable appearance lets you change the background and foreground color, or set your own photo as the background wallpaper
• Share your workout data between your iPhone and iPad by storing your back ups in iCloud
• Workout data can be exported and imported via email
• Supports advanced bodybuilding techniques like supersets, drop sets, and giant sets
• Multiple user support: more than one person can track their workouts on the same device - Great for personal trainers or families that share an iPad
• International support: can log workouts in almost all languages
• Organize and group your workout routines into folders
Workout with Apple Watch
• Log your complete workout with the companion app on Apple Watch
• View your workout summary directly on Apple Watch after you end your workout
• Workouts add to Activity rings
• Your workout routines, data, and settings are synced to Apple Watch
• Notifications show your next set and conveniently let you add additional rest time
Workout now with Gym Log+!
• Ungroup Superset - Log a superset by mistake? Now you can ungroup a superset to separate it into its individual subsets! Go to the History tab and tap a workout, the Edit button, and then a superset in the list. Tap the double arrow button to ungroup all the sets from the superset or just a single set from the superset (use the up and down arrow buttons to select the set).
• Added Show Timer Button to Apple Watch settings to optionally show or hide the rest timer button that appears on the log interface.
Contact me via Settings > Report a Problem or Suggest a Feature for issues, bugs, or suggestions (or email email@example.com). If you like using Gym Log+, please take the time and leave a review! Just select Settings > Write a Review. Thanks for using Gym Log+!
Ratings and Reviews
Choose from workouts or customise your own.
Really disappointed I paid for the premium
I went ahead and purchased the upgrade before using the app because I was trying to build a routine and wanted access to more exercises.
Entering anything into the app is cumbersome , though and not something you want to stop and do in the middle of an exercise, especially if you’re tracking more than one person. I’ve tried using the watch app and after getting home I learned that nothing was recorded to the app. Also there is a start and end button for your workout which sounds simple but can get confusing. Once I end a workout for a given day I shouldn’t be able to restart it again without some sort of “Hey, you’ve already done this” kind of message. It sounds trivial but I’ve noticed I’ve inadvertently hit the Resume after ending a session only to find the timers are running in the background until I check it again. It throws off all of the timing for your workout if you go to review them and is just unfortunate design.
Either way, there’s a decent list of exercises and the $10 is sunk cost so I guess I can reference it if I don’t know how to do something and need static sketch to show me how. Still searching for the right App.
Thanks for the review! Sorry to hear you are disappointed with the app. I think you can receive a refund if you contact Apple. For switching between users doing the same workout on the same iPhone, I recommend turning on Settings > Users > Switch Users Shortcut to make this quicker. Regarding the Apple Watch logging, I'll take a look--the Apple Watch app should sync logged sets with the iPhone app once it's within range of the iPhone (I workout myself with the Apple Watch, though I typically also have my iPhone on me, too, so the sync occurs immediately).
For the Resume workout functionality, I'll look into adding some sort of notification about the workout being done already. My rationale for having it work this way is I was frustrated myself when many other workout apps wouldn't allow you to go back into a workout easily whether it was finished or not to log additional workout sets. Please note that even if you go back to the workout, the actual workout duration won't be changed unless you log an additional set even though the workout timer resumes running. You can also view logged sets via the History tab.
Feel free to send me suggestions or comments in the app via Settings > Suggest a Feature.
Exactly the weight lifting log I was looking for
This app was exactly what I was looking for. The navigation is well thought out and it has everything I need and nothing I don’t. I especially like the timer that starts after every entry instead of having to start the timer manually like in other apps. And the summary at the end that shows your stats for that workout. Plus no crazy monthly fee.
Thanks for a great app.
One bit of feedback for the developers. When you open the notes for an exercise and click the description, the keyboard pops up and you can not exit the keyboard. Then there is no way to exit the exercise info. As the button is blocked by the keyboard. You have to restart the whole app. A bummer if you are in the middle of a workout like I was.
Thanks for the review! I'll take a look at the issue with the keyboard covering the exercise instructions and hopefully have a fix for this in the next app update.
- Minds Aspire LLC
- 80.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Minds Aspire LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade $9.99
- Paid App Purchaser Upgrade Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.