Reach your weight loss goals or body definition with GYM - Personal Training, the new form of personal training.
It is not enough to go to the gym to get fit or stay there, because there are many things to consider.
Age, current weight, type of nutrition, heart rate needed to start burning calories, the glycemic index of foods, or the amount of calories to be consumed during the day, those are aspects of a training to be taken into consideration.
Weight loss is due to several factors such as the right exercise, the correct foods depending on the type of training and so on.
GYM - Personal Training helps you with all these aspects.
Definition of the training program
Definition of the diet during the program with definition of lipids, proteins and carbohydrates to be distributed during the six meals of the day.
Definition of program exercises with total duration, frequency and recovery
Utility to know your heart rate, where you begin to burn fat.
Utility to know the calories to burn daily during a period of time
Definition of the daily menu with the limit for calories
Public food database with related glycemic index accessible and updated with information source
Public database of low-calorie recipes accessible and updatable with recipe source
Public database of the exercises accessible and updatable with the exercise source
Possibility to download the public database in .sqlite format
Exercise and get your goals thanks to GYM - Personal Trainer
Some bugs have been fixed.
In this version the following functions have been added:
1. Now the reports and printouts are customizable thanks to the DBReport function
2. The diet setting can now be customized and printed
3. The agenta function has been added that allows direct access to Google services directly from the application
4. The local calendar has been deleted.
5. Now you can use the Gym Training Card also for professional use, in fact it is possible thanks to DBReport to create personalized customer cards with the logo of your studio or Gym.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.