GymJoy is a beautiful and easy workout log for gym training. It manages your gym routine - no paper notepad, no pencil, no separate timer, no forgotten weights, reps and sets of exercises, no lost results, no manually calculated progress anymore. All you’ve got to do is to build the better version of your body.
• Ready-made training plans (for both men and women) to achieve different purposes.
• Possibility to add custom workout programs - as many as needed.
• Large base of exercises to workout with free weights and machines.
• Illustrated performance guides and quick search on YouTube for video.
• Rest timer between sets can work in background mode and notify when it’s time to do the next set.
• Single tap edit of weights and reps during exercise.
• Quick jump to progress on exercise screen to track previous workout results.
• Beautiful visual graphics for full statistics and tracking your progress on every exercise.
• Tracking body parameters such as weight, measurements of waist, biceps and any other.
• GymJoy for Apple Watch indicates your heart rate during rest and the calories burnt and saves this data in Health and Activity.
• Saving workout data in iCloud.
• Large palette of colors to design own programs.
Thanks for choosing GymJoy!
Your opinions are very important to us, so please do not hesitate to send e-mails to email@example.com or just leave reviews on the App Store - we read and take notes of all of them.
- Watch complications
- Bug fixes
If you like GymJoy give it a good rating on the App Store. Positive reviews support the spirit of our team and make the app even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Several different issues first on the create a plan pay 5.99 go to it you are not able to make your own workout unless you put day of the week next is only use exercises that are Weight bearing, not like using row machine or bike, jump rope! And you have pay additional 3.99 for the super mass work out in short if give it less then one star that what it needs! I was looking for something to long my workouts on phone I will go back to paper chalk what payed is as a loss!
Simple and to the point
This app does the basics well and it’s design makes it easy to use and user friendly. There are some formatting issues on the iPhone X and it’s exercise database needs to have more. Hopefully this app doesn’t become abandonware and it continues to get better since it has a lot of potential even in the crowded fitness tracking space in the App Store.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for the review. Could you help us make GymJoy better and send screenshots and/or description on formatting problems you faced to firstname.lastname@example.org? As for the exercise database, you can add and save as many own exercises as you need in the PRO-version.
Time to build your body!!!!
This app is for who get their time in the gym rooms. This app is ver useful because it contains many good plans about gym for everyone,especially the beginners. You also can create your own plans. In each given plans, there are many practice lessons that instruct you to build each of your body. This app supports the count function of each lesson. Overall, this app is very useful and time-consuming for gymer. Download this asap. Have a nice time with this.
- Nikolay Alexeyev
- 131.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 N. Alexeyev
- In-App Purchases
- PRO version $5.99
- Super Mass 5 Day Split Program $3.99
- Round Butt Workout $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.