By Genesant Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Calorie counter, diet tracker, workout tracker, diet plans, workouts and more: The Web's premier diet and fitness site, GymAmerica.com, has gone mobile.
Use GymAmerica Mobile to:
- Count calories eaten and burned
- Follow a personalized diet plan
- Follow a custom diet plan that you create
- Follow a personalized workout routine
- Follow a custom workout that you create
- Track nutrients for 40,000+ foods
- Track 800+ exercises
- View detailed exercise instructions + videos
Why GymAmerica Mobile?
- Access to GymAmerica.com
- Real-time data sharing with GymAmerica.com
- Complete solution: Full-featured diet AND exercise applications
- NOT JUST A SIMPLE CALORIE TRACKER
- Follow prescribed diet plans (optional)
- Track your own workout from the gym
- Clean, simple design and easy-to-use interface
What do I get with GymAmerica.com?
- Calorie counter and food journal
- Net calories graph and calories burned calculator
- Custom diet plans to track
- Custom workout routines to track
- Create and share your own diet plan
- Create and share your own workout routine
- Video exercise demos and instructions for 800+ exercises
- Browse more than 500 recipes and submit your own
- Find friends and join weight loss groups
- Weight chart, BMI calculator, body fat calculator and more
- Create a custom grocery list from your meal plan
We've been building the best diet and fitness applications for more than a decade. Let us help you lose weight and get in shape.
- Subscription Term: 1 month, with auto-renewal (see below)
- Price: $12.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period; each monthly renewal costs an additional $12.99
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch
- A live Internet connection is required
- iPod Touch users must have a WiFi connection
Functional but needs improvement
UI is a C-. Can't add food that doesn't already exist in database. Huge drawback for mobile convenience.
Calories seem more restrictive than other programs. Keeps me on track if I have preloaded enough of my foods. Does not account for gluten free. Please catch up to 2016...app seems to be a relic from 2004. Disclaimer: I do get free access from library, but would never pay for this app when there are much better designed and up to date ones out there.
Great Fitness & Diet App
I really found this app, and the GymAmerica web site, very helpful and easy to use. It's basically a personal trainer and dietician but without the cost. The app provides great real-time tracking with the custom programs the site develops for you. I highly recommend it.
Great and unique
No other apps backend actually takes your inputs and outputs new exercises, weights, variety etc. No thinking necessary.
Would like to have last time I did a certain exercise and how much I lifted. Only need this because routines don't remember when I swap out lets say squats for machine leg press.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: May 17, 2012
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Genesant Technologies, Inc.
- © 2012 Genesant Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Diet and Exercise Subscription $12.99