Gymboss Interval Timer
By Gymboss LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Gymboss Interval Timer app is a programmable interval timer perfect for any workout where timing is needed to time work and/or rest periods. You can time a single time interval, or multiple time intervals, and repeat them as many times as you wish. Perfect for running, HIIT, tabata, crossfit, home workouts, mma, boxing, weight lifting, stretching, or any other workout that requires timing.
This app incorporates all of the recommendations we have received over the years from our users to bring you the best app possible. Thank you for your input!!!
- save programs to your iCloud Drive account
- unlimited intervals
- up to 99 rounds/repeats
- unlimited saved programs
- music access directly from the app
- music dims for alarm
- multiple alarm sounds
- visual, audible, and vibrate alarm options
- social sharing options
- prevent sleep feature
- screen lock
- customizable, moving background colors
- large, easy to read display
- landscape mode option
- set different alarms for each interval
- change the end of program alarm
- label activity names for each interval to be displayed
- built in stopwatch
- ability to make rounds box bigger or smaller
- copy an entire program option
What's New in Version 3.0
We listened to everything you had to say and made all of the following additions to the app:
- Available Automatic Backup option to your iCloud Drive account to save your programs across devices
- Now available on iPad
- Can now set different alarms for each interval
- Can now label activity names for each interval to be displayed on screen
- There is now a built in stopwatch option
- Copy an entire program option
- Can turn off/change the special end of program sound
- Make rounds box bigger or smaller on active workout screen
I'm having most of the same problems as everyone else. It's bad enough that the app wastes the battery when you have to keep the screen on but because of that it also means it's easier for the app to get paused or for it to go back or forward because a button gets pushed when inside the belt I store the phone in while I run. It also continues to run after you exit if you haven't finished all the reps you had set, even if you restart the phone. I hate it now and had been counting on it to play the various intervals I was planning on using at a race I have coming up. It's no help now.
I want my old version BACK!
I never should have updated. The new version does not play interval announcements loud enough to have the app running in the background while I'm running. I have to check it while I run or I miss an interval.
I've also noticed that my playlist will continue to play even after the run ends and I've closed the app.
AND the app was crashing while I tried to create a new interval. I'll be deleting this and looking to a new app.
I never should have updated. Lesson learned - look before you leap.
What happened to working in the background?
I will agree with the most recent reviews. The app doesn't work as it used to because I would be able to do my runs the phone in my pouch and be able to listen to the Alerts and now the only way it will work is if I have it open which is kind of hard to do when you're trying to run with timed intervals.
Please bring back the way it used to work!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Mar 09, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gymboss LLC
- © 2014 Gymboss, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$0.99
- Sound and Color Bundle$0.99