GymGoal 1 (old)
By Maryna Kolokolkina
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
★ Featured in The New York Times, Consumer Reports, The Daily.
★ GymGoal 1 or GymGoal 2?
Unfortunately it is impossible to support all iOS versions in one app. If your device is running iOS 6 - buy GymGoal 2. If it cannot run iOS 6 - buy GymGoal 1. When you move from GymGoal 1 to GymGoal 2 you will be able to move your data to the new app.
★★★ If you are a seasoned gym goer or a pro, look no further, GymGoal is the most powerful, flexible and professional workout tracker for iOS. GymGoal is used by many pros and trainers.
★★★ If you are a beginner, GymGoal will organize your workouts and teach you how to work out for strength, muscle size or weight loss.
GymGoal may be more complex than some other workout apps, but that's because it's so powerful and flexible. Explore the features, and soon you will realize that learning GymGoal is an investment well worth the effort!
• 280 exercises with animations and step by step instructions. You can add your own exercises.
• Pictures, text and youtube clips can be attached to any exercise.
• 52 workout routines. You can add your own routines.
• Flexible tracking system for strength and cardio workouts. Supersets and drop-sets are supported. Track variables that you care about. Log a routine or any exercise. Edit/move/duplicate/delete your log records.
• The workout logging screen is very thought-through. Everything can be done with minimal efforts, and you can do a lot on this screen, from just recording your weight x reps to starting a timer to copying data from history. You can even enter a new custom exercise with pictures in the middle of your workout.
• Bodyweight and assisted-weight exercises automatically use your body weight or a part of it, and you can record an additional weight.
• GymGoal automatically calculates 1RM from your log, but you can also track your actual 1RM for every exercise.
• Workout history by muscle shows muscles that you neglect. Professional volume load and training intensities tracking. Many other professional features.
• Weekly or rotating workout scheduling.
• Body measurements tracking plus additional custom trackers.
• One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, Body Fat Percentage, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• Three timers.
• You don't need an Internet connection - everything is stored on your device.
• Ability to back up your data to the server (free), or to email it. You can copy your data between iPhones and other supported devices.
• Workout logs, measurements, routines and the schedule can be emailed for review and printing.
• Compare your results to other GymGoal users.
• 3 user accounts and an option to have 30 accounts.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON GYMGOAL
• GymGoal is used by over a million people, from beginners to pro athletes and trainers.
• GymGoal is in AppStore since 2008. It will not disappear like some other workout apps.
★★★★ TRY GYMGOAL RISK-FREE! ★★★
You can try GymGoal before you buy. The free app has all features of the full version, except it is not optimized for iPad. The free version has ads.
What's New in Version 6.8.0
Fixed the bug in Schedule. The rotating schedule was broken in countries where the week starts on Monday.
This app is heaven. No more need for pen or paper… GymGoal takes care of everything. I love having the ability to create custom routines/workouts, leave notes/reminders for your next workout, adjust anything on the fly - there is almost no limit to what you can do with your routines. The app times you, tracks you, and helps you get in and out of the gym in record time so you can get on with your life. And, you can back everything up to the sever - in case something goes awry. They have thought of everything. I wish all apps could be so helpful.
Love it. But why this is the beast? It is the only app that allow you to create your own exercises with pictures, and do combo sets with different weights! But the cons are that you cannot view your logs in the web and the interface is not nice as other apps, and instead of promote a new update they launched a new version (very bad).
Was a big fan of this app and have been using it for 8 months. However, much of the weight amounts for past workouts have become corrupted. Completely lost ability to track progress for each exercise. Disappointing...now looking for other apps that are more stable.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 02, 2013
- Version: 6.8.0
- Size: 50.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Maryna Kolokolkina
- © 2008-2013 SmalTek
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro features$5.99