By Maryna Kolokolkina
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Praised by pros and trainers as the most capable and flexible workout planner and tracker.
• Summer sale, 22% off •
- New: exercises for explosive power!
- New: stretching workouts
• The only app that can handle any routine and workout.
• Organizes your workouts and helps you reach your goals in strength, muscle size or weight loss. It will empower you with knowledge and revolutionize your workouts.
• Featured in The New York Times, Consumer Reports, The Daily.
(Everything is included immediately. No additional purchases)
• 390 exercises with animations and step by step instructions. You can add your own exercises.
• Text, pictures, animated GIFs and youtube clips can be attached to any exercise.
• 67 workout routines. You can add your own routines.
• Flexible tracking system for strength, cardio, plyometrics, stretching workouts, circuit training, Tabata or any other workout type. Supports supersets, freeform notes and much more. Workout history is fully editable.
• The workout logging screen is optimized for fast data entry. It is extremely feature-rich. You can copy data from the history, add new exercises, images and videos, start timers - all within this screen.
• Bodyweight and assisted-weight exercises automatically account for your body weight.
• GymGoal calculates your One Rep Max for every exercise.
• Workout history by muscle shows muscles that you neglect.
• Weekly and rotating schedules support up to 4 workout sessions a day.
• Body measurements tracking plus additional custom trackers.
• The best in class Body Fat tracking module includes calculators, several skinfolds (calipers) methods, direct entry.
• One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• Apple Watch support.
• Automatic two-way syncing of BMI, BMR, Body Fat, weight and height with Apple Health. Export of burned calories to Apple Health.
• Two-way syncing with RunKeeper and MapMyFitness - both cardio and strength workouts.
• Heart rate tracking with Apple Watch or any Bluetooth 4 device.
• You don't need an Internet connection - everything is stored on your device.
• Ability to back up your data to the server (free), or to email it. You can copy your data between iPhones and other supported devices.
• Workout logs, measurements, routines and the schedule can be emailed for review and printing. Workout logs can be opened in Excel.
• Up to 50 user accounts.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON GYMGOAL
• GymGoal is in AppStore since 2008. It is used by over a million people, from beginners to pro athletes and trainers, and even in schools.
• Many people have 9 years of detailed workout history in GymGoal. Years of history do not slow GymGoal down.
• Updates will not lose your routines, schedule or workout history. Even if your iPhone breaks, you will be able to restore your data from the server backup.
What's New in Version 8.5
- New exercises - for developing explosive power
- Bug fixes and improvements
Jammn @ 58
I have used Gym Goal for several years. It is a very effective tool to track, customize exercises and build routines. My only wish for the next upgrade would be the alphabetical listing of my custom exercises. They currently list in order of date created.
Overall a great app. Effective for all levels. Great customer support the few times I have needed it. I highly recommend it to anyone serious about fitness.
When I bought the app last year it took a little bit to figure out how to navigate it and set a schedule but now knowing it's one of my most used apps and helps me stay on track from lifting and cardio to measurements and progress, well worth the cash, and it beats carrying around a notebook at the gym
Great workout app
Have been using this for years and have always in opinion been the best workout app available and I have tried many. Keep up the great work
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 04, 2017
- Version: 8.5
- Size: 111 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Maryna Kolokolkina
- © 2008-2017 SmalTek
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.