Gymify is a simple app to follow your progress at the gym. All features are available for free!
- 280+ exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Cloud synchronization
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- Customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- HealthKit integration to indicate your progress in bodybuilding. (You can find it in Measurements section)
Gymify comes with ads removal option (No Ads). You may purchase an auto-renewing subscription through an In-App Purchase.
• Auto-renewable subscription
• 1 month ($0.99)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Terms & Conditions: http://gymifyapp.com/terms.html
Fixed some bugs
Ratings and Reviews
This is the only app I have found where I feel like the workouts are tough enough to get me to where I want to be physically. Most weightlifting apps have custom plans but they’re way too easy, or are just full body everyday. This app has great workout routines with many to choose from.
It will work you
Good layout of routines with ability to see example instructions and list of requirements before you even start. That way you can opt out of that particular w/o based on your needs. Search the database, they'll have something that you need.
Variety is great
There are over 760 individual workouts on this app. That is more than enough to mix and match combinations to make sure that you don't have muscle memory. I have enjoyed a great many of these and will continue to use this app. The instructions help you along as well.
- Norbert Sroczynski
- 54.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Norbert Sroczynski
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.