Please note this app is for girl's gymnastics only. The boy's version will be available soon!
The most versatile, easy to use gymnastics score keeping app available!
Simple startup wizard guides you through the first entries of gymnasts and meets. This app gives you the ability to enter previous meet information so you can capture the current season or past seasons right away!
Individual Gymnast Information At A Glance!
- View and enter scores and place for the current meet
- View scores and place from the previous meet
- View gymnast's average scores and personal best for each event
Scores For The Entire Team!
- View and enter scores for all gymnasts competing directly from the team page
- Sort scores by any event or all around scores to see who's leading the team
- Select and sort by gymnast level for those with more than one gymnast competing on the same day
Create New Meets With Ease
- Create the new meet from the "Tools" page
- Ability to create multi-level meets (great for coaches!)
- Enter meet name, date, location and any other notes you'd like
- From your list of gymnasts, simply select who's competing that day
Share The Results With Family And Friends
- Email team scores or individual scores from the current meet or any other previous meet in the app
Keeps Gymnast Information
- Record name and level of gymnasts
- Save any notes or comments about the gymnast as well
- Ability to delete gymnasts
Keeps Meet Information
- Record meet name, date and location
- Save any notes or comments about the meet as well
Corrected minor bug issue related to having just one gymnast in the database
Ratings and Reviews
Still love it! Add the ability to sort by first name instead of last and ability to enter event place (first, second, third, etc)
I've used this app for 3 meets now this season and still love it. Does everything I need it to do. The one thing I wish it would do is either sort the gymnast names by first name (instead of last nam) or give the ability to choose how you want to view the names. We know most of the girls on the team by first name so I've entered the first name in the last name spot and a blank space in the last name so it only shows the first name in the list. There's still a comma after the name but easier to find the names.
Just downloaded this app for my daughters first meet of the season. In past seasons I've just entered her scores in the Notes app on my iPad.
Thought I would try this out instead. I was a little hesitant to purchase with no reviews but I'm glad I did. It was pretty easy to use and I loved being able to enter scores for her whole team AND seeing her all around score at the end.
Another mom on her team downloaded the app at the meet after I showed her and loved it.
The only thing I wish it had was the ability to enter one vault score but only take the higher of the two into consideration. Other than that, it's perfect.
Would definitely recommend.
My first review said that the app was unreliable and frustrating because myself and another gym mom were having issues with it not saving scores after entered for our daughters. I gave app feedback with questions and a couple things I'd like to see it do and the app creator emailed me back within minutes!! I was extremely impressed! He helped me with the issue I was having and updated the app with bug fixes! He was SO helpful and I haven't had any problems with it since. I think it will be perfect for keeping track of the whole team easily from one page and tracking their progress!!
Used to love it - lost functionality!
I used to love this app. Unfortunately, in a recent update (or anytime after our season ended last July), some functionality has gone missing. So far this season I’ve been able to use the app to track meets. When I try to add a new meet there’s no “done” option when choosing the date. I simply can not use the app at all to create meets or track scores. Even trying to look at past meets has lost functionality in this same regard. I’m disappointed that this app has becomes useless and I hope that a fix is in the works. The girls enjoyed adding their scores into the app and seeing how their AA score added up. They’ve enjoyed the ability to track their personal bests and to see their average scores.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.