Pact: Earn Cash for Exercise and Healthy Living
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pact is the most effective way to keep your fitness and weight loss resolutions in 2015! Earn cash for staying active, paid by members who don’t. Stick with it, and Pact will motivate you to hit your health goals week-to-week!
- Set your exercise and healthy eating goals each week
-Increase your fitness level
-Accelerate your personal weight loss/weight management progress
- Manage how much money is on the line
- Check in to the gym, track workouts via GPS and accelerometer, or count your steps with an iPhone 5s and above
- Snap photos of your meals and verify others’ photos
- Connect with RunKeeper, Fitbit, Jawbone Up, MapMyRun, MyFitnessPal or any of our partner apps
- Get notified of your cash earnings each week!
Pact’s proven incentives have helped our members hit over 95% of their goals, resulting in over 20 million healthy activities. As seen in Forbes, New York Times, Good Morning America, CNBC, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, CBS This Morning and more.
Need support? Contact us at email@example.com!
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.3.9
- Fixes an issue where some users had difficulty connecting rewards accounts
- Fixes an issue where some workouts would not autocheckout
The concept of the app is great. Love that it connects with other apps. But the app is so glitchy and slow Ive about quit it multiple times and may still. I have to upload my veggies twice each time and close out to rest and it takes fooorrrreverrrr to open the camera and take a picture. And I need to checkout like 3 times for it to count. Next time I open my app it opens my last work out
Trouble connecting MapMyFitness
It says that it will connect to mapmyfitness, however every time I try it says there is an authentication issue. Also, it would be nice if it could sync to Garmin Connect. I don't always have my phone, and don't have a Fitbit. The days I get more than 10,000 in on my watch it says that I got like 6,000 on my phone. Other than that, I love it!!
Too many bugs
This app has a huge problem with integration, meaning it doesn't play nicely with other apps. I love the concept and it definitely helps with motivation but it doesn't sync right with MyFitnessPal, PayPal or fibit. I spend more time trying to get everything to sync right or submitting a request then I do having it work correctly. Please fix and I will return.