Pact: Earn Cash for Exercise, Healthy Living, and Eating Right
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Pact is the most effective way to keep your fitness and weight loss resolutions in 2015! Earn cash for staying active, paid by members who don’t. Stick with it, and Pact will motivate you to hit your health goals week-to-week!
- Set your exercise and healthy eating goals each week
-Increase your fitness level
-Accelerate your personal weight loss/weight management progress
- Manage how much money is on the line
- Check in to the gym, track workouts via GPS and accelerometer, or count your steps with an iPhone 5s and above
- Snap photos of your meals and verify others’ photos
- Connect with RunKeeper, Fitbit, Jawbone Up, MapMyRun, MyFitnessPal or any of our partner apps
- Get notified of your cash earnings each week!
Pact’s proven incentives have helped our members hit over 95% of their goals, resulting in over 20 million healthy activities. As seen in Forbes, New York Times, Good Morning America, CNBC, TechCrunch, Huffington Post, CBS This Morning and more.
What's New in Version 4.2.3
- added M7 activity logging to enhance motion tracker workouts
- reorganized Settings menu
- changed flagging option icon
- changed rating prompt
- fixed background checkout crash
- fixed facebook and twitter share
The app itself is pretty cool and keeps you on top of your health. However, the customer service is absolutely terrible. There is virtually no way to contact any form of staff where you get a response. If you run into any issue with app, be prepared to lose all your money because they are very willing to drain your bank account.
Will still track even if app is killed!
nothing but trouble
App is horrible. The idea is genius. I really tried to use the app, but every interaction gives an error in the app. It is stressful when you lose data. Every day I have an issue.