Powerful protection VPN with 256-bit encryption protocol IKEv2.
Why use Hazesec?
- Encrypt your Internet connection
- Secure connection on unreliable Wi-Fi
- Protect your privacy and security on the Internet
- Prevention of monitoring of communications
- Block collection of your private data
- Evade throttling and improve download speed
Why choose Hazesec?
- Unlimited data usage
- Connection speed
- 7 global server locations
- Easy-to-use application
- No third parties
Your data, our servers, no third-parties. We own, develop and manage our backend servers so we can quickly and securely encrypt your connection.
Service is available via auto-renewable weekly subscription. When subscribed, you get access to premium VPN service with dedicated servers across 7 countries, no data limit and no ads.
Title of service: Hazesec VPN
Length of subscription: 1 week
Price of subscription: $10 per week
Free trial: 3 days
If you decide to subscribe, you should understand that:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Ratings and Reviews
This is a complete scam. When I got the alert I went here to get the app, but while it was downloading, I went back to the site I was at before and I got the exact same message (39 malware, 2 min countdown, etc). After that I realized that 2 minutes had passed and my phone was completely fine. This is just the work of some horrible scammer who just wants your money, and most other alerts like that are the same.
Speed remains high, user friendly interface, low price, but it needs a few things that can be improved. such as infrastructure, P2P.
You can do it!I rate 5 stars because of: 1) High speed, 2) userfriendly interface, 3) good connection, 4) low price 5) excellent technical support :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.