The H&M app – shopping made easier!
Browse, shop and keep an eye on the latest trends anytime and anywhere with our new app.
SHOP - browse and shop the latest fashion whenever and wherever you want.
FASHION EDITORIAL – get the latest fashion news and trend reports.
ORDER STATUS - follow your order status, check your balance and edit your personal details.
With the H&M application:
• You will be able to browse and shop the latest fashion.
• You will receive exclusive promotions and offers.
• You will see the latest trends, news and videos.
• You will find inspiration from thousands of product and fashion images.
• You will get instant alerts (push notifications) about offers and events at your local H&M store.
• You will be able to follow your order status, check your balance and edit your personal details.
• You will be able to share your favorite items with friends and family through social media.
• You will be able to use GPS to find your nearest store, wherever you are in the world.
It’s never been easier to get your fashion fix - download the H&M app now!
When you download the H&M app we will process your data in accordance with our Privacy notice. For further details we advise you to read the Privacy notice.
Thanks for shopping at H&M! We regularly update our app to fix bugs, improve performance and add new features to help you find the fashion you like!
Ratings and Reviews
Your next favourite shirt is one tap away.
DONT BUY ONLINE!!! Customer service is a joke!!
If I could give zero stars I would!!! I ordered three items online for the first time. I’ve always shopped in store and never had an issue, until now. I ordered a pair of maternity joggers on July 4th. Got standard shipping and just now received my order on July 16th. First of all, received NO TRACKING NUMBER!!!!! And when I opened my package, there were NO MATERNITY JOGGERS THAT I PAID FOR! Instead, I received a flimsy, boys toddler beanie! So I called, asked to speak for a manager because the crappy non helping girl (Winona) couldn’t do anything for me. The supervisor I talked to, Michelle, wanted me to go out of my way AND pay for shipping to return a little beanie that I DID NOT pay for nor order. Until I do that, they won’t ship out my IOGGERS THAT I ALREAY PAID FOR until Thursday or Friday. It is Monday today, mind you. I asked to have those joggers sent overnight and she insisted she can’t because they don’t have that option. Really? Because you guys have overnight shipping as an option. I asked to speak to a manager that CAN help me and she said that a “manager” will call me back within 24 hours. Lol ok. Sure. You guys take my money and not give me what I pay for. Great!! I will get this out to everyone to not ever order from you guys ever online. I’d rather spend my money elsewhere and get what I actually paid for!!
My only concern
I really like this app. I live in a small and up-and-coming town and to find at least one or two trendy stores is a save!! HM being one of those stores, finding out the newly developed and updated app made the experience better. HOWEVER... why am I limited to just 60 saves? This app sure as hell offers more than 60 pieces of clothing so why can’t I go on a spree?! Please, I think it would be awesome to have unlimited saves because I do intend to by them or at least be inspired and uh, who doesn’t add 563 articles of clothing to their saves or likes 🤔. Limiting to 60 is smart. I see the point because it forces you to put the 60+ in your cart. Who said I was buying now? I gotta make my money, honey, first lol. Extend the limitation to NO limitation... that would be essential to my long list of clothing/shoes/accessory heaven 😄
- H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- 121.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © H&M HENNES & MAURITZ AB 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.