H&R Block 1040EZ 2014
By HRB Tax Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Federal and state online tax prep with FREE e-file.
The H&R Block 1040EZ app helps you quickly and easily complete your taxes through a simple, step-by-step Q&A. It’s free to download, free to prepare your simple federal return, $9.99 to prepare your state return, and free to e-file. Start now for FREE!
H&R Block 1040EZ supports taxpayers who:
• Are single or married filing a joint return
• Have no dependents
• Have income of $100,000 or less
• Don’t own a home
• Quick W-2 Import - take a picture of your W-2 with your phone to import it directly into your return.
• Accuracy Review – we automatically double-check your return for you
• Free In-person Audit Support – only H&R Block helps you prepare for an audit and provides a tax professional to represent you in person – for free. We’re there for you, even after you file.**
• 24/7, Instant Access - manage your account and access your returns online.
It’s Refund Season! Nobody gets you more money back than Block – guaranteed. We work hard to find every deduction and credit you qualify for, so you can get your maximum refund. And, no one can get your refund to you faster!
*Supported federal forms - income from employment wages (W-2), interest income (1099 INT), unemployment income (1099-G), student loan interest (1098-E), education credits (1098-T)
**Free In-person Audit Support is available only for clients who use H&R Block tax software, online or mobile tax preparation solutions to prepare and successfully file their 2014 individual income tax returns (federal or state). It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties or interest imposed by taxing authorities and does not include legal representation. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for complete details.
***If you find another online tax preparation method that results in a larger refund (or smaller liability) than that calculated by the H&R Block online tax program, we will refund the fees you paid us to use our online tax program to prepare that return and you may use our online program to amend your return at no additional charge. To qualify, the larger refund or smaller tax liability must not be due to differences in data supplied by you, your choice not to claim a deduction or credit, or positions taken on your return that are contrary to law. If the online tax preparation or tax software makes an arithmetic error that results in your payment of a penalty and/or interest to the IRS that you would otherwise not have been required to pay, H&R Block will reimburse you up to a maximum of $10,000. Terms and conditions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
What's New in Version 3.6
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Aug 05, 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: HRB Tax Group, Inc.
- © 2015 H&R Block
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1040EZ Tax Preparation $9.99
- State 1040EZ$9.99
- 2009 Prior Year Tax Return$9.99
- Prior Year Tax Return$9.99
- 2010 Prior Year Tax Return$9.99