H&R Block Tax Preparation 2014
By HRB Tax Group, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
It’s FREE to prepare, FREE to print, and FREE to e-file* your simple federal taxes from your iPad.
H&R Block helps you quickly & easily complete your taxes through a simple, step-by-step Q&A. Start for free!
• Convenience - Easily switch between using your iPad or your desktop computer’s browser.• Accuracy Review – double-checks your work
• Free In-person Audit Support – only H&R Block provides FREE Audit Support, including a tax pro to represent you in the event of an audit**
• Free Tax Advice - Get unlimited advice from a tax expert by phone or chat.
• 24/7, instant access - manage your account and access your returns online.
• 100% Accuracy and Maximum Refund Guarantee – It’s Refund Season! Nobody gets you more money back than Block – guaranteed. We work hard to find every deduction and credit you qualify for, so you get your maximum refund. And, no one can get your refund faster!***
* A free tax return excludes self-employment income (Schedule C), capital gains and losses income (Schedule D), rental and royalty income (Schedule E), farm income (Schedule F) and shareholder/partnership income or loss (Schedule K-1).
** Worry-free Audit Support is available for clients who use H&R Block tax software, online or mobile tax preparation solutions to prepare and successfully file (via e-file or print and mail) their 2012 individual income tax returns (federal or state). It does not provide for reimbursement of any taxes, penalties or interest imposed by taxing authorities. Additional terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com to learn more.
*** If you find another online tax preparation method that results in a larger refund (or smaller liability) than that calculated by the H&R Block online tax program, we will refund the fees you paid us to use our online tax program to prepare that return. To qualify, the larger refund or smaller tax liability must not be due to differences in data supplied by you, your choice not to claim a deduction or credit, or positions taken on your return that are contrary to law. If the online tax preparation or tax software makes an arithmetic error that results in your payment of a penalty and/or interest to the IRS that you would otherwise not have been required to pay, H&R Block will reimburse you up to a maximum of $10,000. Terms and conditions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
What's New in Version 4.5
• Minor bug fixes
Frustrating, Slow and Times out
I rarely ever take the time to review an app. But this app is a complete waste of time. Use the web browser or another service. It times you out even if you are actively using it about every 5-10m. The image load feature to auto capture W2 doesn't work. It's a lengthy process and you MUST have iOS 8.3. Anything less and the menus don't scroll or appear blank. I wanted this to work and spent nearly 4hrs!!! Only to have it give a crazy return amount not in my favor (owed). Went to TurboTax online, filed the same info in 40m and had a significant shift in my favor for my refund. I verified thru another service to see which was accurate, and HR Block was not correct. So not only is the app challenging, slow and twitchy, but it's calculations are not trustworthy.
Very frustrated with HR Block
I used to love their online service including their app. But now the app won't let me sing into my account saying that it must be one created on this tableteven though I had already signed into the app and partially filled out my taxes earlier today. It also won't allow for an online only file if you have a passive loss carryover.
Great to have on my iPad
Convienent and consistently gets me a better refund. And since they made it an app I'm no longer chained to my desk when doing my taxes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 21.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: HRB Tax Group, Inc.
- © 2014 H&R Block
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- State Return$29.99
- Basic Federal Return$39.99
- State Return$39.99
- Basic Federal Return and 1 State Returns$74.99
- Deluxe Federal Return$49.99
- Deluxe State$39.99
- Deluxe Federal and 1 State returns$84.99
- Premium Federal Return$74.99
- Premium State$39.99
- Free Edition Federal Return and 1 State Return$29.99