Now you can convert all your iOS recorded h.264 MOV videos from your Photos Library to the new format supported by iOS 11 and macOS High Sierra keeping EXIF and metadata info using MOV (recommended) or MP4 output format.
With this App, you can convert all your videos to MOV, MP4 or MKV format, retaining a very high quality, using H.265 video codec. It's very simple. And save disk space with this revolutionary format, with very high quality and saving about 50% of disk space.
- MOV and MP4 compatible with iOS 11 and macOS 10.13 High Sierra (macOS 10.13 and above).
- MOV and MP4 h264 to MOV or MP4 h265 conversion keeps metadata (macOS 10.13 and above).
- Same quality as H.264, but with half disk space.
- Conversion to MOV, MP4 or MKV with ultra high quality using H.265 video codec (HVC1).
- Selectable video quality.
- Clean design, without complicated options.
- Batch process.
- Drag & Drop support to load files.
- Possibility to add new videos to queue on the fly, while encoding.
- Keep audio channels in original format, or convert them to AAC.
- Option to keep or remove subtitles.
Input formats (No DRM protected content allow):
This software does not use GPU acceleration due to incompatibility with ultra high quality profile. It uses CPU acceleration to decode input videos.
* Special thanks to Ángela García Jiménez for helping design creation.
* If you like it, please, rate it; and if you find any issue, please, contact us.
- MOV and MP4 compatible with iOS 11 and macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Available on macOS 10.13 and above).
- Keep EXIF metadata.
- Some improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very Good APP
i purchased this application today, cuz i wanted to convert Videos in Photos library into HEVC
the game changer for me was the ability to keeep Original Metadata of the converted Video , which means keeping my librabry organized
i gave it 4 out of 5 because its little slow , otherwise its a very good application.
What are you doing guys? Using MacBook Pro with i7 processor to convert two 12 seconds Samsung H265 to H264 took at least 14 Minutes!!! WOW what a great App! DO NOT BUY!.
I apologize, but this App doesn't convert videos to h264, only convert to h265. Best regards.
TOO SLOW CRAP … DON’y BUY THIS
I tried to convert a video taken with my iPhone 6 plus. It would not accept an M4V file which was recorded on my iPhone 6 Plus …. Amazing! I also trie to convert a movie I had purchased … it took 6.5 hours, and surprise surprise … it never recorded the audio!!!! I want a refund! BEWARE DO NOT BUY!!!!
Hello, I apologize for that, but recorded videos with iOS devices are .mov, not .m4v. (Edited videos are .m4v and Apple doesn't allow to use them in third-party Apps). And you can not convert correctly a purchased movie due to DRM restrictions. Best regards.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.